Nobody took more damage than Tony

This guy has a rough path in front of him. He was already a little scrambled upstairs, it is going to get real bad down the road.

I wish he had a belt. He definitely was good enough to earn one.

Frankie, teh Chris, and JDS take the cake for damage absorbed in a single fight, imo.

No doubt those are up there but imo it’s Rory

I was an EMT back in the day & if we encountered someone who looked like Rory did after the Lawler fight he would almost certainly end up in intensive care with life threatening brain damage

I was an EMT back in the day & if we encountered someone who looked like Rory did after the Lawler fight he would almost certainly end up in intensive care with life threatening brain damage
Yup, I can attest to this. And not only the Lawler fight, Condid, Lima and Moussasi put a lot of damage on him aswell.

You’re absolutely correct. I just losted the first three that came to mind. Could probably its own thread. There’s plenty of other examples out there for sure.

He’s up there, but my vote goes to Max Holloway and he’s not done yet either. Good chin historically but it’s going to break and he’s going to end on 3 or 4 KOs.

Thought I'd see GIF of Francis Vs Reem coming in here.

He took a lot of damage but it's exaggerated. His chin is still very good. A lot of the punche he eats he rolls with.

People who take damage are the ones who lose their chin and get rocked every fight.

tony has been though many things that simply derail and end other peoples mental health and athletic careers
tony went 12-0 without a belt.
hes a warrior.
damage machine

Tony needs to do something else and the UFC needs to ensure he's got a good support system, at the least. I don't think this ends well for Tony.

Its certainly Bigfoot Silva, don't get me started on whats happened to him in the last 7 years. But yeah Tony is right up there as well, he needs to retire and call it a day now

Back