Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

What a game. Kittle is a god damn beast. Saints so damn good, but 49ers edge it!

One of the greatest NFL games I've ever watched. Holy fuck.

What a game. Kittle is a god damn beast. Saints so damn good, but 49ers edge it!
Yea drew brees is why I was initially scared of the 9ers ml.

really didn’t expect the two teams to put up nearly 100 points

crazy game

How crazy that BAL - SF - NO games ended within 3 points. Top 3 teams for sure.

Edit: I mean the bal - sf game, and the no - sf game.

Hit 49ers + 8.5 live, Browns -4.5 at half time, Ravens 1H -3.5, and Bucs/Colts over 46.5, currently on Chiefs 1H +7 after that early Pats TD.

Still really tilted about that shitty main event last night, literally killed all my parlays as I had under 3.5 and under 4.5 rounds as the last closing leg smfh

Last edited:
Patriots getting pretty unlucky with calls. Should be 23-20 chiefs right now.

3u BAL -6
1u BAL/GB/MIN
1u BAL/GB/CLE/MIN
2u TEN -2.5
1u KC
1u SF

1u SEA
1u NYG

1.5u CAR over 21.5
2u Boyd over 5 rec. - PUSH
1u Zach Pascal over 4.5 rec
1u Jack Doyle over 4.5 rec

Pretty good day of picks

Patriots getting pretty unlucky with calls. Should be 23-20 chiefs right now.
Yeah for sure. Pats got screwed with at least 3 bad calls that I saw. I'd care more if it weren't the pats and didn't just feel like those same bad calls coming back around to them.

Niners made my weekend. Hit on zona +6.5 live. Won on chiefs +3.5. Hit multiple parlays. Adding some to bets on rams -115 already have em to close a few parlays.

Switching to LAR instead of SEA. Also played Woods over 5 Rec and Higbee over 4 Rec

Mark Andrews going down in the first really killed my player prop bets today. Our other tight end Haden hurst had the big game that Andrews probably would’ve gotten

still a big day and a monstrous week.

Mark Andrews going down in the first really killed my player prop bets today. Our other tight end Haden hurst had the big game that Andrews probably would’ve gotten

still a big day and a monstrous week.

He had 4 targets before going down like 5 min in. 2 mid targets, one deep target, and a red zone target. With Tredavious white shadowing hollywood, i think Andrews was in for a huge day of usage. IT really hurt me in fantasy lol.

He had 4 targets before going down like 5 min in. 2 mid targets, one deep target, and a red zone target. With Tredavious white shadowing hollywood, i think Andrews was in for a huge day of usage. IT really hurt me in fantasy lol.
Andrews almost caught that would be td pass too

Boyle got a td and so did hurst, both tight ends

definitely effected the passing game.

Switching to LAR instead of SEA. Also played Woods over 5 Rec and Higbee over 4 Rec

good switch the Seattle defense is so bad but Russell kept pulling them out of big games. When he has an off game it looks like this.

Back