Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Old Cat you alive man? We're just starting to thaw out here. Water came back this morning. We were relatively unscathed. Only lost power for about 8 hours on Wednesday. Cold ass 8 hours though.
awww.... Cold for a whole 8 hours?

And well. Dude we have had very little cold weather here. I wanted some snow blah. I had a cord of wood delivered last month and have burnt very little of it, my fireplace make the lounging room way too hot.

Now I don’t want to lose power. I have a friend in TX, he has been having a rough time.

I’ll be around on Saturday for the Espn card.

take care

For some reason I thought you still lived around here.

Seriously though we had no problems. No water, which I've dealt with a few times before. Benefits of no water in a snow storm is that water is all around. Just needs boiling. I have a fun picture of me stirring an ice chest full of slush to keep it from freezing.

I feel bad for the people who lost power for multiple days. You jest but Texas infrastructure doesn't support this. They put sand on the roads instead of salt, ffs. Cool, now I get to fight mud and ice.

We lose power all the time up here in the winter, usually for at least a couple of days at a time.

If the wind blows too hard here we lose power. Living in the mountains that’s just the deal.

We lose power all the time up here in the winter, usually for at least a couple of days at a time.

Yeah we had it worse in Kansas when we lived there. Texas just can't handle it the same way. The support isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back