Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

Terence Crawford was hanging out at the AVN Awards for whatever reason.

I'd embed the tweets, but I don't want to risk getting double yellows.

Football is almost over, hockey is shit this weekend so old fights are great to watch.
The Broner/Taylor flight from 2014 is a gem.
Plus a great broadcast team of Mauro, Al and Paulie.
The Problem!

Last edited:
It's weird I just can't like Conor, as much as I loved Nigel, his son just rubs me up wrong and I'm not even sure why.

I'm right there with you.

Why can't they just fight people in their own divisions, for the love of god.

Some crazy shit from Deontay'a brother Marsellos Wilder
View attachment 1029465
As random as this rant is, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I've not meet many sports athletes (not you Paul Scholes) at the top level that I didn't think wouldn't fuck people over for fanny, reads like a pugilistic Ryan Giggs scenario.

As random as this rant is, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I've not meet many sports athletes (not you Paul Scholes) at the top level that I didn't think wouldn't fuck people over for fanny, reads like a pugilistic Ryan Giggs scenario.

Do you remember John Terry sleeping with Wayne Bridge's wife or ex-wife? Then they played each other soon after it came out and refused to shake hands. I fully expected Bridge to launch himself at Terry, but it never happened.

People are assholes.

Do you remember John Terry sleeping with Wayne Bridge's wife or ex-wife? Then they played each other soon after it came out and refused to shake hands. I fully expected Bridge to launch himself at Terry, but it never happened.

People are assholes.
That pre-game when they were lined up on the pitch ready to shake hands was intense. Yeah John Terry was another class act.

Got to listen in to a Charlie Z phone call today.

Highlights:

He is 838-0

He is targeting Terence Crawford next but knows Crawford is afraid to fight him

Teofimo is a little bitch

Devin is built like a girl

He is not sure if he will make it all the way to 1000-0 as he is thinking about wrapping up his career soon

Miami Dolphins superstar wide receiver Tyreek Hill has put internet and boxing sensation Jake Paul in the hot seat, challenging him to a professional fight in the ring or the UFC octagon.

You could literally create a thread about anything else, and it would've been a better use of your time.

There are only 2 active NFL players that really matter today and that would be Patrick Mahomes & Travis Kelce. Teammates and back-to-back Super Bowl champs. Now that'd be huge publicity. Unless the news is about either of them then no thread needs to be made about it.

Back