Norm MacDonald has passed away

This was easily one of the celebrity deaths that hit me the most, especially due to the unexpected nature of it. Some of my favorites passed away at an old age like Charles Grodin, and John Candy was overweight, and Layne Stayley had drug issues, but Norm is one of those that was just so unexpected. Jim Varney was the first I can remember that really hit me because of how much I loved all the Ernest media as a kid, then Roddy Piper recently, and now Norm. The man is my favorite joke teller of all time (I mean he didn't just excel in standup, but as a guest on talk shows, hosting his own show, writing Roseanne, SNL, and Dirty Work, etc., so calling him just a standup is limiting). Rest in peace Norm and say hi to Super Dave, Farley, and Rickles for us.

I’m listening to this now. Really good interview. Norm doesn’t joke much but more philosophizes on comedy and life.

Dude what the hell? My jaw fucking dropped.

And why am I always on the toilet when I hear this kind of news?

Andre the Giant
John Candy
Chris Farley
Tupac
Norm Macdonald

All when I'm taking a shit

Fate's trying to tell you something.
If I was you, I’d dress up every time I’ve got go take a shit. New underwear, deodorant etc etc. The works.
Eat vegetarian to be considerate to the attending paramedics.

oh and don’t forget to clear your search history from your phone and desktop.

It’s weird bc I feel like he got 10x more publicity after his death than before. It’s sad. I still go watch old Norm clips on YouTube almost every week.
My favorite is the Oscar Pestorious (sp?) but on Conan. Lol.

This would have been more appropriate if Norm passed on 9-11

Back