North Korea ends annual anti-America rally

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/06/23/north-korea-erasing-most-anti-us-propaganda/

Nix the nuclear warheads, cue the doves.

The North Korean government is erasing much of its anti-U.S. propaganda following dictator Kim Jong-un’s forays onto the world stage.

Gone are the posters depicting the U.S. as a “rotten, diseased, pirate nation” and promising “merciless revenge” on American forces for an imagined attack on the totalitarian country.

In their place are cheery messages touting praising the prospects for Korean reunification and the declaration Kim signed in April with South Korean President Moon Jae-in promising “lasting peace,” according to reports.

We are truly witnessing a very historical moment.

This is surreal. Never saw I'd see something like this, even though it is just the first steps.

If they move that artillery that's been aimed at Seoul, that's a huge step and The most amazing thing for peace since the Berlin Wall came down

North korea is getting flatlined the first day trumps out of office. Prepare for (more) anti north korea propaganda.

If this holds out it will be a major achievement for Trump. I don't like Trump but will give him 100% credit for it.

No matter what happens there will be die hards that will shit on anything

That's because we are all crazy assholes with double standards.

<Fedor23>

Donald-Trump-85.jpg

Tag me when they start denuclearizing

It's definitely a wait and see type thing. They have made deals in the past and have always broke the agreements.

It's definitely a wait and see type thing. They have made deals in the past and have always broke the agreements.
Agreed.

Does anyone know whether they toned down their anti-American and anti-SK rhetoric after past deals like they seem to be doing now? I hope it's a hopeful sign that the regime is trying to transition the populace that has grown up hating those two countries.

Back