North Korea frees three US detainees ahead of Trump summit

Fantastic news. Glad we can get prisoners released from NK that haven't been beaten into a vegetative state. I too would like to know how long and why they were imprisoned.

I think it is great that president Moon, and yes, Trump, have made progress with NK. I worry about what message it sends to them when they see us pull out of an international agreement years in the making (Iran deal). Really hoping we don't fuck this up.
Pulling out of the Iran deal is exactly what N. Korea needs to see heading into any negotiations. They are chronic cheaters with this type of deal, and the US generally accepts that and tolerates it. They've been doing it for decades. They pinky promise not to work on their nuclear program in exchange for concrete US aid and concessions.

They will be sleeper agents for NK who have been infected with the AIDS virus. When they are eventually given the 'trigger-word' they will have sex with everyone in the United States and bring it down from the inside. It's SO obvious.

They will be sleeper agents for NK who have been infected with the AIDS virus. When they are eventually given the 'trigger-word' they will have sex with everyone in the United States and bring it down from the inside. It's SO obvious.

Hopefully the gay frogs and fish people will come to our defense!

This is great.

What I think a lot of people aren't getting is why negotiations are back on the table. it has nothing to do with whatever administrations are in place across the globe.

Here's a hint:

North Korea has finally shown (after years of being unable to do so) that they can hit anywhere in the world with an ICBM armed with a nuke. They now have an additional chip at the bargaining table.

I hope it all works out.

Fantastic news. Glad we can get prisoners released from NK that haven't been beaten into a vegetative state. I too would like to know how long and why they were imprisoned.

I think it is great that president Moon, and yes, Trump, have made progress with NK. I worry about what message it sends to them when they see us pull out of an international agreement years in the making (Iran deal). Really hoping we don't fuck this up.

I don't think North Korea is going to care about that. They want aid and development, South Korea wants peace/lowered tension and possible reunification, China wants stability in the region and a diversion for South Korea, and Trump wants to look good. Trump wants to pull military forces out of SK. It would be alarming for the North Koreans if Trump wanted to highly scrutinize everything they do but I don't think Trump wants that level of involvement. It's clear South Korea is taking the lead on things and he's happy with that.

Pulling out of the Iran deal is exactly what N. Korea needs to see heading into any negotiations. They are chronic cheaters with this type of deal, and the US generally accepts that and tolerates it. They've been doing it for decades. They pinky promise not to work on their nuclear program in exchange for concrete US aid and concessions.

I'm not sure I agree with that. I think they are far less likely to enter into any kind of agreement with the United States if they know there is a substantial certainty we will not honor it. They may themselves not honor deals, but I fail to see how us doing the same somehow makes them more likely to do so.

Trump should really listen to this guy (time stamped):

And worms.

Uhhhhh

Wurmms.

Wonderful gentlemen my ass, more like manufacturing and credit card scammers.

North Korea frees three US detainees ahead of Trump summit

North Korea has freed three US citizens from prison, according to a tweet from US President Donald Trump.

It is viewed as a goodwill gesture ahead of a historic summit between Mr Trump and North Korea's Kim Jong-un.

Mr Trump said he would greet the men when they return with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has been in Pyongyang to arrange the planned talks.

Kim Hak-song, Tony Kim and Kim Dong-chu were able to "walk on the plane without assistance", the White House said.

They had been jailed for anti-state activities and placed in labour camps.

Mr Trump announced the release of the men in a tweet on Wednesday.

They were put in labor camps?

Funny some say the Koreans are taking our Jobs.

But in Soviet Korea Jobs take you!

Glad they are freed.

I wonder if they're vegetables ready to die any second like the last American who was "freed".

If they are, hopefully Trump actually does something instead of nothing like his predecessor.

I hope Trump does the power-handshake on Kim. That will be my new avatar.

This is great, but NK would of did this anyways because of Obama’s policies that have been place duhhhhhhhh

ban releasing prisoners.

Back