Not a box of Chocolates

ThePainFactory

I train Ninjas
@Blue
Reaction score
Last week a lady purchased some farmers walk handles from me. She also purchased an extra set of collars. The handles ship with collars so I called to make sure she wasn't purchasing something she didn't need. While on the phone she told me that these handles were going to be her Valentine's gift to her husband. It was going to be their 25th Valentine's day together. She wanted to do something more but he was really wanting Farmers Walks. We put this video together and kept it private until he got his FW.

Thought it was super cool to be able to be a part of someones Valentine's day like this.

Just spent a while combing through the site and i have to say i love the videos you do for each piece, help me understand what some of those things do. the pieces themselves look sturdy as all hell. The landmine core station was exactly what i was looking for. My aunt in Kentucky better expect a box sooner or later haha (the life of a Canadian)

The landmine is pretty cool. There are all kinds of attachments. The linebacker attachment is one of the cooler ones.

My aunt in Kentucky better expect a box sooner or later haha (the life of a Canadian)

Do you know what part if Kentcky she is in.

Back