Not a good look for volk

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After getting dismantled on 2 different occasions, and now getting nuked by Ilia, the excuses from volk and his fans are off the charts now.

Islam exposed the blueprint on how to beat volk, and ilia followed it down to a T. Volk has been yammering nonstop about an immediate rematch lol. He needs to quit being the saltiest crybaby in mma history. He didnt earn anything. Volk has been decimated in his last 3 fights.

Boy got exposed for being a plodding hype job.

After getting dismantled on 2 different occasions, and now getting nuked by Ilia, the excuses from volk and his fans are off the charts now.

Islam exposed the blueprint on how to beat volk, and ilia followed it down to a T. Volk has been yammering nonstop about an immediate rematch lol. He needs to quit being the saltiest crybaby in mma history. He didnt earn anything. Volk has been decimated in his last 3 fights.

Didn't you have a profesisional fighter flair?

In their first encounter, Volk, moving up in weight, arguably gave Islam his hardest fight & damaged him way more than Arman did.
Now people love to forget the fact that he took that 2nd fight against Islam on short notice, so now you shit on him, the recency bias is unreal.

There is no blueprint, Ilia knocked him out in the pocket with boxing and Islam utilized his length and KO'd him with a head kick. He is 35 in a division where younger men prosper, this was bound to happen

What did Islam expose in Volk? He knocked him out on short notice and Volk was out of shape. If Volk doesn’t deserve a rematch then no champion who ever lost deserved a rematch lol. He’s a long term champ who dominated his division for years and was one of the P4P best, he deserves a rematch

ezgif-com-optimize-10.gif
c71fcf04-e62f-4e4d-9f93-3d3412322ece_0d1a4f49.jpg

ezgif-com-optimize-12.gif

Volk beat Islam with a full camp let’s not forget that
Bro I disagree. Volk lost to Islam with a full camp. Literally on many media outlets and literally on the judges' scorecards.

But I'm definitely with you and everyone else in this thread: The OP/TS is the ultimate POS for disrespecting the nicest and one of the most respectable legends in the game period.
I'm a fan of Volk and Islam and I liked how (user) Ares Black said above "Islam Makhachev has tremendous respect for Volkanovski. He would find this thread pathetic too"

Islam Makhachev has tremendous respect for Volkanovski. He would find this thread pathetic too
That's because Islam knows the sacrifices that Volk makes to be able to not only fight professionally, but also reach the elite echelons of MMA.

I dont expect a person who makes a internet forum account to shit on an accomplished professional like Alex to even come close to understanding what Islam and Alex go through to reach the success they have.

Best to ignore them, bro.

That's because Islam knows the sacrifices that Volk makes to be able to not only fight professionally, but also reach the elite echelons of MMA.

I dont expect a person who makes a internet forum account to shit on an accomplished professional like Alex to even come close to understanding what Islam and Alex go through to reach the success they have.

Best to ignore them, bro.

A ufc champion and a forum champion deserve the same amount of respect.
Both grinding day in and day out.

You sound exactly like that troupe of clowns on here that go into every thread even tangentially related to Islam to leave remedial posts insulting him personally, downplaying his success, and even indirectly trashing their favorite fighters just to get a dig at Islam ("he hasn't beaten anyone of note at LW").

You are doing the same thing, if Volk was never good and was just a "plodding hype job" then what the fuck was Islam Makhachevs performance and win in the first match? You are devaluing that win and making Islam look like a chump who got taken to a close decision by a "plodding hype job".

Back