Not even an explanation?

Try PM'ing a mod. Or even posting something like this:

Dear Mods,

My account (insert name) was recently banned. I am a good poster and I make sure I follow the rules. Could you please tell me why my account was banned?

Thank you,

formerly (insert name).

But since you made another account while banned, it doesn't look good.

Try PM'ing a mod. Or even posting something like this:

Dear Mods,

My account (insert name) was recently banned. I am a good poster and I make sure I follow the rules. Could you please tell me why my account was banned?

Thank you,

formerly (insert name).

But since you made another account while banned, it doesn't look good.

Well how else can I do this without making another account? I had to wait for it to be registered just to make this and i'm just biding time brah.

or just try moving on, mate

enjoy your new name as long as you can

i saw you post quite a few times, you were obviously a complete troll, even a idiot 10 year old kid wouldnt post the shit you were posting, always acting the fool as well as postwhoring,
look at your new account, just a few days old and orange belt already, post whoring,

you were even given dubs and you carried on acting the fool,
i hope you get rebanned

this guy is post whoring again, just check his recent posts, never more than 1 line, and his posts are always meaningless and useless and add nothing worthwhile,

hes just rapid firing the Post Reply button,

i saw you post quite a few times, you were obviously a complete troll, even a idiot 10 year old kid wouldnt post the shit you were posting, always acting the fool as well as postwhoring,
look at your new account, just a few days old and orange belt already, post whoring,

i hope you get rebanned

lol, its just a matter of time.....

i hope you get rebanned

lol.... white belt from Oct 2008 blasting away.

What account # is this one? :redface:

Back