Not so conspicuous conspiracy

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GSP vs Mcgregor for the MW title early next year.

I just have a feeling this is happening.

In today's edition of "Who is gonna gas first?"
<Goldie11>

latest

When they fight it will likely be at WW.

GSP already said he probably won't go back to 185.

Stupidest idea I've seen in a while

And I've seen some shit on here

It's OK, knowing Dana they can fight for the MW belt at 170.
They'll have Woodley fight RDA, then announce the winner as the Interim WW champion, and say GSP is fighting Conor for the vacant Undisputed WW belt

I've saying it awhile now. Both GSP and Conor next fight will be against each other..but not at mw..

If I wouldn't knew their history of ducking i would say it could happen at 170.

But...

one got an itchy ass

second one is to busy with presenting bathrobes on Instagram.

so naaaaah. we'll see quicker Jon Jones vs Cormier 3 than this.

I think we may see it.

Let GSP reclaim his WW belt first, then he can send Conor to Bolivia.

The way the UFC is now, you just never know.

So Conor is ducking Woodley at 170. Allrighythen.

I've saying it awhile now. Both GSP and Conor next fight will be against each other..but not at mw..

I really think that behind the scenes, this is what is happening and why it's so hard to get any sort of handle on what in hell Conor and GSP are up to:

Conor wants to fight GSP... but only for the WW belt. Which means GSP has to get a WW title shot in before Conor bothers to even start looking like he's interested in fighting. I doubt GSP wants that, because what he really wants is a shot at a third belt and a money fight with Conor all rolled into one. And he sure doesn't want to risk a loss against Woodley at the cost of the Conor fight, all for a belt that's already synonymous with his name.

And so, GSP wants to fight Conor, but thinks he can make 155, if given some time. That leaves Conor to get active and take a title defense at some point. I doubt Conor wants that, because like GSP, he wants a shot at a third belt and a money fight with GSP all rolled into one. And he sure doesn't want to risk losing the the GSP money fight just to defend a LW championship that he already owns.

If that's close to what's going on, it will never get resolved. Neither guy is going to step up and take a risk now just to give the other guy a potential shot at a third belt.

Back