Nothing likeable about Joanna J besides her fighting ability

Ah yes, I forgot about those superstars.

Also LOL that you couldn't even find enough obscure polish fighters for that tiny list and was forced to put Mamed Khalidov in there.
He lives in Poland for like, decades, and fights in Poland, in a polish promotion, also speaks polish, isn't Overeem dutch just because he was born in England now? That's ridiculous.

And being successful =/= being a superstar, any top 10 fighter is a successful athlete. These are the best fighters in the world.

She winks sexy

ydLbJxj.gif

For someone who isn't likeable Joanna is very popular with teammates, random fighters like Casey, Pa'aluhi etc and even some of her former opponents, weird.

She's making all sorts of excuses and can't admit that Rose just knocked her ass out and she probably will do it again.
Rose knows she can hurt Joanna, she knows she can put her lights out and Joanna knows it too.
The pitty-pat "technical" striking will be annihilated by hard bombs straight to the jaw.
Nothing to like about her except for her fighting. This is a forum based on fighting.
{<doc}

Watching her lose is about as satisfying as watching Ronda and McGregor and Weidman.

She's making all sorts of excuses and can't admit that Rose just knocked her ass out and she probably will do it again.
Rose knows she can hurt Joanna, she knows she can put her lights out and Joanna knows it too.
The pitty-pat "technical" striking will be annihilated by hard bombs straight to the jaw.

Nah

She can be fun too.

Still rooting for Thug Rose

xmJzn8O.jpg

Rose doesn't lob overhand rights though.

I'm not making that claim. I'm saying that what OP says is dipshit-tier commentary about MMA and has been proven incorrect more times than not. Technical striking is better than "jaw breaking" gobbledygook in basically every scenario where a fighter doesn't get caught asleep at the wheel/reaching/dicking around.

She can fight that's all I care about - the game has changed so much with need to self-market to get that McGregor money - she's just not very good at it - and the stint on TUF with the usual selective editing didn't help either. Her fights are entertaining so it's all good.

Boogiewoman was pure gold :D

really hope she says it again lol
<{ohyeah}>

I still like her. This might sound a tad white knightish but I think this forum is overly harsh on how it judges how women react to defeats. I cut them more slack as they are more emotional, hormonal creatures than us and generally aren't as good at handling it like a man.

Nothing likable about Joanna J ??? I beg to differ...

He lives in Poland for like, decades, and fights in Poland, in a polish promotion, also speaks polish, isn't Overeem dutch just because he was born in England now? That's ridiculous.

And being successful =/= being a superstar, any top 10 fighter is a successful athlete. These are the best fighters in the world.

The two points your bring up may or may not be true, but they are irrelevant to the current topic.

Khalidov is not ethnically Polish nor does he look anything remotely like a typical Pole. He's a Muslim, and he wasn't even born in Poland.
No Pole will look at him and think "him being good means I'm a little better because GENETICS" which is the thought process behind this sort of thing.

About your second point - the discussion is about fighters' fans, not about the success level of said fighters. There are no popular and heavily promoted Polish fighters other than Joanna, and thus all casuals are drawn to her.

P.S. she's not a pleasant person to say the least, and I was happy to see her get knocked the fuck out.

Lulz remember those stupid Joanna J champion threads that cucks like @Eater of Souls and @NinjaNiK would do? Those disappeared in the quickness.

So glad this bitch’s hype train is over.

i only like her extreme hotness

fighting ability? it´s wmma....

Better than trailer park Rose who has less personality than my mailbox.

She's a boss. She believes in herself. She's a shit talking cage fighter. That's scary for a lot of men, even if she is only 115 lbs.

Back