Now that usada is gone should the athletes have their record cleared?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
Kind of like how weed is becoming legal and people are getting pardoned for possession etc.

The first ones I can think of is Jones and the pictograms and Dillashaw who had the balls to admit that he used them.

They used steroid pre usada like crazy and during the usada era they toned it down to not get caught. Now with usada gone I feel like it's free game again especially seeing how Strickland is looking.

Do you think the athletes that got busted in the past should get a pass at this point?

Yes they all start with 0 passed tests.

The new anti-doping agency still has the same list of banned substances.

Why do you guys keep forgetting that states and other nations have sanctioning bodies that independently test for banned substances? It’s just that USADA was more rigorous and (supposedly) randomized. New York caught TJ for erythropoietin, not USADA.

Kind of like how weed is becoming legal and people are getting pardoned for possession etc.

The first ones I can think of is Jones and the pictograms and Dillashaw who had the balls to admit that he used them.

They used steroid pre usada like crazy and during the usada era they toned it down to not get caught. Now with usada gone I feel like it's free game again especially seeing how Strickland is looking.

Do you think the athletes that got busted in the past should get a pass at this point?
Dillashaw only admitted it publicly because he used erythropoietin, which can only be administered intravenously.

<BC1>

Pride fighters and pre-Usada fighters get a pass.
Why not?

Nah the rules were the rules at the time. We cannot go back now. I am glad USADA is gone however and prefer my fighters to be roided to the gills when they compete. I welcome the post USADA error and am thinking about creating the Ultimate Roided Fighter Championships where if you don't roid, you are suspended.

Back