Now we know why Gaethje doesn't wrestle

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His BJJ looked nonexistent. Gave up position immediately and got caught in a sub immediately. He would've likely tapped in the first round if Khabib had 20 more seconds.

His BJJ looked nonexistent. Gave up position immediately and got caught in a sub immediately. He would've likely tapped in the first round if Khabib had 20 more seconds.

I would submit you in 2 sec and make you play with my hole while you lick my balls

Fore sure that armbar was gonna be nasty

I would submit you in 2 sec and make you play with my hole while you lick my balls

dee.jpg

Because he doesn't remember how to. Was it Ben Askren (or Yoel Romero?) that said that wrestling is one of those things that if you don't use it, you lose it very quickly? The UFC is full of former wrestlers who don't want to wrestle anymore but also can't strike very well, so they resort to brawling.

Because he doesn't remember how to. Was it Ben Askren (or Yoel Romero?) that said that wrestling is one of those things that if you don't use it, you lose it very quickly? The UFC is full of former wrestlers who don't want to wrestle anymore but also can't strike very well, so they resort to brawling.
Probably askren, yoel is the one who said "I luh you"

After seeing how Khabib easily had his way with him at the end of the first round, I knew it was a wrap if Khabib got him down again.

You could tell Khabib had no respect for Justin's ground game.

Goes to show how shallow the LW division is

Back