Now you see why no one wanted to fight Islam...

RDA signed the contract, Beneil signed, Hooker signed, Green signed, Dover signed, who exactly didn't want to fight him?

Probably didn't, but let's be real, he was stripped, thus had no leverage, Dana could have just fucked him over like he always does and said he doesn't want to fight a top contender and made Dariush vs Islam for the vacant belt

He also missed weight and should have been stripped

Let's be fair remember

He could have made 154.5 just like he did tonight

He also missed weight and should have been stripped

Let's be fair remember

He could have made 154.5 just like he did tonight
Yeah, I don't disagree with that sentiment, olivera would have rather fought Connor than islam, everyone in the division would rather fight conor than islam, so this idea that Charles took on the challenge without a second thought is false, he had no leverage, if he did, he probably wouldn't have fought islam tonight

Yeah, I don't disagree with that sentiment, olivera would have rather fought Connor than islam, everyone in the division would rather fight conor than islam, so this idea that Charles took on the challenge without a second thought is false, he had no leverage, if he did, he probably wouldn't have fought islam tonight

Yeah cause Conor is in the testing pool to be able to make this even more believable right ?

<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah cause Conor is in the testing pool to be able to make this even more believable right ?

<DisgustingHHH>
Olivera knew and everyone knows, they don't have very good chances vs islam, nobody wanted to take that fight before, but now, they will, they have no choice

Charles beat Justin , Dustin, and Chandler his last 3 fights. That’s a murderers row. To put money on him as a almost 2 to 1 dog was a good value bet. It didn’t pan out but that’s life.

Islam is good. Mught hold that strap for a while.

Khabib tried to steal the moment as if he won it himself.

Does Islam have an actual personality? He's like Ivan Drago - all business and brutality.

I'm not a big fan of Khabib, but Islam and DC forced that moment on him lol. You could see at one point that he felt uncomfortable about it all.

I hear that, and I guess he's a private guy, but I've never heard him give an opinion, say how he's feeling, or really talk about anything other than training, opponents, or religion...

Its like he's something they made in a lab during the Chechnya conflict... Like... Khabib wasnt exactly Rick James, but he still had a jovial relationship with DC, and cracked the odd joke... I'm not sure I've ever even seen Islam smile.
He might be a little autistic honestly

Also, this:
RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Islam is lucky this happened early in his UFC career. I'm sure he got all the shit from camp for it and he'll likely not lead with his face ever again. Lol

And your proof?

I've stated facts including Olivera calling out Conor for months and repeatedly dismissing Islam's candidacy for months.

This is all documented. Thus far your argument hinges on the fact that Olivera was matched up w/ Islam which you default to meaning that Charles took the fight.

There is nothing before this matchup was made which indicated that Charles would willingly take this fight. This fact right here makes up the substantive majority of my view.

So, again, your proof?

Do you have proof? Or is this delusional fan talk?

One thing for sure is he signed the agreement to fight and "UFC" didn't not hold his hand to do it

But Charles wanted / did fight him

Does this debunk TS whole post ?
charles DID NOT want to fight him, wtf are you smoking?
he was constantly talking about fighting mcgregor and was only addressing islam when the ufc put their foot down

charles DID NOT want to fight him, wtf are you smoking?
he was constantly talking about fighting mcgregor and was only addressing islam when the ufc put their foot down

Wow big deal he was calling for money fight

And when people chattered more about Islam he took the fight

What's the big conspiracy here ?

McGregor wasn't even testing so how realistic could it have been

The fight happened cause Charles agreed

You watched the fight right?

Thats proof enough Charles signed and took the fight ... No ?

<WhatIsThis>

Try responding now that I didn't accidentally double post from my phon..

I'm excited to see which meme of bewilderment and confusion you'll use this time. I personally dig the Travolta more but that's b/c I wished I was him for about 3 years of my life LOL

Islam is good. Mught hold that strap for a while.

Khabib tried to steal the moment as if he won it himself.

Does Islam have an actual personality? He's like Ivan Drago - all business and brutality.
Bud must you be so cynical? That's one of the most beautiful moments I've ever seen.

No excuses, Makhachev won fair and square, he's undisputed champion now.

Back