Crime NRA CEO resigns ahead of corruption trial

As a sidenote I recently watched a YouTube video by Dr. Eric Berg about sugar consumption in America and he said the sugar lobby is bigger and more powerful than the gun lobby. Wow.

He claimed a study showed average sugar consumption in 1980 was 52 pounds a year which sounds outrageous in itself but that the average now is over 151 pounds per year which is completely insane.

OK just thought I’d throw that in there.

As a sidenote I recently watched a YouTube video by Dr. Eric Berg about sugar consumption in America and he said the sugar lobby is bigger and more powerful than the gun lobby. Wow.

He claimed a study showed average sugar consumption in 1980 was 52 pounds a year which sounds outrageous in itself but that the average now is over 151 pounds per year which is completely insane.

OK just thought I’d throw that in there.

We've toppled governments over sugar (and fruit), not over the 2nd Amendment.

Listen, if you're determined to go through life an atomic wanker, you don't have to keep replying to me like a child. You can be one all by yourself.

Now piss off you lazy bastard.

You font like what you read cause it hurts your feelings, ignore it.

Listen, if you're determined to go through life an atomic wanker, you don't have to keep replying to me like a child. You can be one all by yourself.

Now piss off you lazy bastard.

You font like what you read cause it hurts your feelings, ignore it.

Perfect reply to being asked to back up your own assertion.

Back