NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

Lmfao @ all you casual twats that have never watched a boxing match thinking this is some big win for mctap that Floyd got duped into doing.

Floyd has fought 95% of his career in 8oz gloves and that's what he wanted & requested & made happen. Floyd has been nothing but accommodating to your boytoy even fighting at 154 so mctap doesn't die making weight.

Remove yourself from the asshole of fantasyland. It's filthy in there.

Lmfao @ all you casual twats that have never watched a boxing match thinking this is some big win for mctap that Floyd got duped into doing.

Floyd has fought 95% of his career in 8oz gloves and that's what he wanted & requested & made happen. Floyd has been nothing but accommodating to your boytoy even fighting at 154 so mctap doesn't die making weight.

Remove yourself from the asshole of fantasyland. It's filthy in there.

Floyd is getting KO'd within 4 rounds.

Will it matter?

I don't know if it will matter to Floyd's brittle hands or his defense that relies as much on shoulder as glove, but it's fucking amazing they did this and I never expected it to be approved. Calling Floyd's bluff, appealing to the crowd, leveling the playing field a small bit; whatever their reasons, I approve.

The AC is really coming off as assholes in this. I hope it backfires and someone gets hurt.

LOL you don't even have your own opinion... so sad. Just regurgitating what your buttbuddy says is some embarrassing shit.

What the fuck are you talking about moron.

My opinion is that Conor will KO Floyd inside 4 rounds.

Are you mentally disabled?

From what I understand Mayweda didn't want horse hair or Mexican gloves and he wanted to fight at 154 for the 10oz gloves. He didn't change is mind until Conor called him a pussy for caring about the gloves.
The gloves are automatic for the weightclass, Conor's side wanted 154, as you will remember from Kavanaugh's interview in the leadup.

This will make absolutely zero difference in the outcome of the fight.

What the fuck are you talking about moron.

My opinion is that Conor will KO Floyd inside 4 rounds.

Are you mentally disabled?
Hahahahahhaha & "your opinion" just so happens to be exactly the same as mctaps opinion. Classic leach. So sad.

There isn't any significant difference in how much power you can generate with 8oz vs 10oz. It's a myth. What this will favor is Floyd's hand speed, because the gloves are lighter.
8oz gloves are smaller with less defensive capability and less bone protection.

Back