NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

That's my take. Im sure Floyd's camp thinks the same thing, If he's not landing a clean shot anyway it really doesn't matter. The 8oz glove favors a TKO for Floyd.
I have seen too much footage over the years of Floyd sparring with Light Heavies (168-175lb) in boxing to by into the Conor has more power than he has ever faced BS.

well, he will sure be seeing some stars

Conor will be finished earlier, maybe within 4 rounds instaed of 6-8 rounds.

It didn't only take 1 against Diaz. It took multiple against Mendes. It took multiple vs Siver, multiple vs Brandao, he never even dropped Holloway.

But it only takes 1 right?
Conveniently forgetting something there buddeh? o_O

Didn't you listen to the song I quoted for you? here it is again with a nice video that shows it. Look just above your post that I quoted. It explains everything. :D

He could've set the weight at 147 but went higher for the bigger 10oz gloves. He also made a bunch of stipulations like no Mexican made gloves and no horsehair gloves. Did you miss that part?
That's what Floyd does for every fight. He also asks for 8oz gloves for every fight he has at 154. He is literally doing nothing different. He has done this for his entire career.

I don't get why people are making a big deal out of this. Conor has nothing to do with it, Floyd just does not like 10oz gloves.

Yeah right... Because Floyd is such a massive KO machine. lol.

I wonder who's the weirdo in this thread. o_O
Floyd doesn't need to be a "KO machine" to stop an amateur boxer.

Head up + hands down = man down

{<jordan}

<[analyzed}>

True dat bro... can't take that away from you <Lmaoo>
giphy.gif

I think it will be a ref or corner stoppage.

I won't be surprised if Conor isn't stopped for turning his back and actually running away or just turning his back and turtling up to stop from being hit so much.

79IOI1X.jpg

I think it will be a ref or corner stoppage.

I won't be surprised if Conor isn't stopped for turning his back and actually running away or just turning his back and turtling up to stop from being hit so much.

yeah you're fucking lost homie.

That's what Floyd does for every fight. He also asks for 8oz gloves for every fight he has at 154. He is literally doing nothing different. He has done this for his entire career.

I don't get why people are making a big deal out of this. Conor has nothing to do with it, Floyd just does not like 10oz gloves.
Point is, McGregor made it public so people were ridiculing Floyd for all the bullshit about the gloves, that's why Floyd wanted them changed to 8oz. Just like he said himself.

Conor was pushing down on Paulie's head at close range. He either lied.... or misremembered. Afterward he said it wasn't exactly as he remembered. But again, Paulie is admitting his own faults, and is more believable than Conor's hype machine Dana White.

If he releases the full video there can't be too many complaints can there? Paulie is calling for it to be released for a reaon.
Releasing footage Conor sparring 12-20 rounds before the Floyd fight would be a stupid fucking move, considering Conor's awkward style is his main asset in the fight.

Yeah, because Conor has never turned his back on his opponent and ran away the one time he faced adversity in a fight.
If Conor gets in trouble with Floyd, he will simply clinch, not run. He had no interest in clinching Nate.

Point is, McGregor made it public so people were ridiculing Floyd for all the bullshit about the gloves, that's why Floyd wanted them changed to 8oz. Just like he said himself.
Dude that makes no sense. Floyd told Conor right away that he could make an appeal for 8oz before people were even talking shit. It also doesn't change that he wants 8oz gloves for all of his fights.

This has nothing to do with Conor. This is what he does for every single fight. The man has openly stated that he doesn't like fighting in 10oz gloves. He goes out of his way to get 8oz gloves for his fights.

It's good for both Conor and Floyd but there is no behavior by Floyd to suggest that anything is different. This is all just business as usual.

Back