News NSAC just announced Claudia Gadelha vs. Alexa Grasso is OFF

I'm going to guess the excuse will be she was on her period, but that can't be an excuse that goes on forever.

Teams need to prepare for and have a back up plan for when women hit their period unexpectedly. We already know cutting weight can trigger an unexpected period, so be ready for it.

Any fighter still planning on cutting as much water weight as possible in the last few days is just an unprofessional bum at this point.

5.5 pounds of extra yum.
i don't mind at all.

When Grasso and Aldana were first staring their careers in Invicta... it seemed like Grasso was moving up, while Aldana was still trying to find her way. Then Grasso made it to the UFC before Aldana...

But now somehow years later.. the opposite is happening.

i feel bad for Claudia.

Have your fight cancelled the day of the weigh-in cause your opponent missed by 5.5 lbs .

How are you 5.5 pounds over? Amateur hour. Fine that idiot.

Cut that unprofessional obese fuck immediately, it's not the first time she has showed up a tacoplanet

Ban Mexican food from combat sports.

Mexican food > PEDS

gettyimages-1153144536.jpg

USADA do your job

Can Tecia scissor 2 lbs off to make 116 and keep Gadelha on the card?

I like the idea of Tecia Torres cutting weight at her home in order to help Alexa Grasso.
<{jackyeah}>

But yeah, I should have been an option before cancel it.

This sucks, was looking forward to that much.

So unprofessional. Miss weight by a pound or two maybe, but almost 6?? That's like another 5% body weight (quick math could be wrong). Kind of shows she wasn't even trying.

Move the event to LA for tomorrow and hope she can lose that extra weight.

Damn, that's easily 25 minutes off the card, I have a birthday that day so was hoping that will all the wmma decisions in this card I would make it in time for the main event.

Back