NSAC reacts to Conor McGregor’s “disappointing” complaints about Mayweather stoppage

The size difference is crazy. Really must gave fucked with Conor's ego to get lit up by a brittle old midget
I never understood that taunt, it backfired in spectacular fashion.

When you say your opponent is garbage, and they beat you soundly...

This is why you shouldn't use drugs
Or why his mom shouldnt have used drugs while being pregnant with him. Or dropped him on his head as a baby.

cantbelieve.gif

Conor and his fans^^^^^

163.gif

Or why his mom shouldnt have used drugs while being pregnant with him. Or dropped him on his head as a baby.
Kevin lee id drop you on your head ya little slave breed

Boxing is for bitches, a ballerina with gloves. Floyd would never step in the octagon. His balls are as small as your brain.

Kevin lee id drop you on your head ya little slave breed

Boxing is for bitches, a ballerina with gloves. Floyd would never step in the octagon. His balls are as small as your brain.
tvtime.jpg
Boxing is for bitches

I'm a big fan of Conor but the stoppage was good.

tvtime.jpg
Boxing is for bitches
Uh ya ive been wrestling my whole life and kick boxing

No boxer has ever stood a chance with me. Id smire your shit stain into the pavement. Try to box with a 240 lb 6'3 vanilla alpha rolling your ugly face into the dirt, try it. Never worked for anybody else. Wrestling is superior to boxing

Just when I thought Conor fans couldn't get any more retarded this thread comes along.

Uh ya ive been wrestling my whole life and kick boxing

No boxer has ever stood a chance with me. Id smire your shit stain into the pavement. Try to box with a 240 lb 6'3 vanilla alpha rolling your ugly face into the dirt, try it. Never worked for anybody else. Wrestling is superior to boxing
oZ8aJ.gif
tenor.gif
ApPn5n.gif

Just when I thought Conor fans couldn't get any more retarded this thread comes along.
Whats retarded about it. Great choice of words for someone with a poor grasp of the english language like yourself, you love that word. Someone with a smaller brain like yourself usually always brings it to the conversation.

So whats so retarded about it?

Conor is an amatuer boxer and took three rounds from a guy 49-0. Who hand picks his opponents. Conor was even more evidence of this.

Ggg wrecked canelo. The judge that fucked the fight up in the worst judging debacle in years is also married to the ref who molested conor the whole fight, seems real coincidental doesnt't it? Probably to much for your small brain to commute, so just get back to your job. You probably work in HR.... Lol

Lol tim sylvia? Might as well post james toney randy coutoure next.

How Long you been watching ufc for little boy. Wrestlers dominating boxers for past 10 years.

Never go full retard? You mean the phrase made famous by the irish american robert downey jr? You look up to irishmen without even knowing it. We are you daddy little kevin

<DisgustingHHH>{<diva}

Lol tim sylvia? Might as well post james toney randy coutoure next.

How Long you been watching ufc career? Wrestlers dominating boxers for past 10 years.

Never go full retard? You mean the phrase made famous by the irish american robert downey jr? You look up to irishmen without even knowing it. We are you daddy little kevin
tenor.gif

It's no myth if you say so many people say it's true, but again, where's it coming from? It's a well established training technique.

I'm not sure what this panic wrestler thing is supposed to mean - he got rocked, he was gassed...even if it was just one and not the other...does it matter?

If he went out on the feet, would that change the way Conor haters would have viewed his performance? Probably not, it would just feed more fuel to the fire, "he got TKOd so he was never a good striker". I was barely a Conor fan, but I respect his belief in himself. He took the Mendes and Diaz fights on short notice because so many of his opponents always pull out, he was in trouble in both, he won against Mendes and rematched Diaz straight away again at WW and got the win.

There's a laundry list of top fighters who pick and choose who they fight in the UFC, one of whom is even the champ, yet Conor takes all sorts of crazy fights that he probably shouldn't. Because he gets into trouble in one, he's suddenly a quitter?

He's not a five round fighter - it's no secret. But he puts the vast majority of opponents away in the first two rounds. Constant decision fighters are the most hated on Sherdog, so you have to be one or the other. You have to move up in weight and take on heavier champs, otherwise you're ridiculed for it (GSP and Anderson), and if you do, you'll be ridiculed for not taking on your current contenders anyway.

You can't win on Sherdog.
I feel you, but Conor didn't do himself any favors with the "panic wrestler" troll/trash talk before the fight. The irony was too much to resist.

It's like BJ before the GSP fight. Called GSP a bitch for tapping to strikes, talked about "to the death, Georges" and then quit on the stool.

A lot less people would have talked shit about those guys after the fight, if those guys hadn't talked shit before the fight and then ironically done the same thing they'd shit-talked the other guy for doing.

Ill take this as a verbal tap out. In real life id make you squeel like a pig.

Just another victim.

Dont fook with the irish ya little bitch
Ok mentally ill little boy back to special ed for you

Back