Media [NSFW] Worst UFC face swelling/hematomas...

Hell, from what I remember, the "fight for the troop" cards while not full of "stars", where usually bangers and entertaining from beginning to end! Or maybe nostalgia is just doing its thing to my piss poor goldfish memory, hahaha!:p
If i remember right that might have even been the first one. It would have been around 2009 or so because of where I was loving when I watched it.

Sherdog was shitting on the card for lack of name value and the card was one of the most violent and action packed cards ever.

I happened to catch pretty much the entire card including Prelims and it was a bangin night of fights. Felt like a bunch of warriors trying to make a name for themselves and take risks.

Haha. I was thinking it looks like a chicken leg under her skin..

7vtpjo.jpg
Doctor: "So what brings you here to the Emergency Department?"

Patient: Snorted some high quality chicken.

https://imgur.io/t/ufc/Rn7Tf

Not exactly on topic, but James Thompson's ear vs Kimbo in EliteXC was nasty!

I remember the moment it exploded lol

james-thompson.jpg
Yeah, he looked like such an absolute savage arguing with the ref with those insane eyes and exploded ear because he stopped the fight.

Yeah, he looked like such an absolute savage arguing with the ref with those insane eyes and exploded ear because he stopped the fight.
He would have beaten Kimbo and we would have seen James Thompson in the UFC had his ear stayed intact.

Not ufc but sakurabas head and face after the arona fight were terribly swollen

Attachments

• kazushi-sakuraba-vs-ricardo-arona.jpg
    kazushi-sakuraba-vs-ricardo-arona.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2
What are the worst cases of UFC face swelling over the years?

There was one guy on the UFC 40s or 50s events that looked like he had a golf ball implant, but can't recall?

Here's a few I can recall..
Mitrione

Tito
titowah3lk.jpg

E-8yDHKWUAAEEO3.jpg

That hump is called a kok, and it's pronounced cock. The bigger the kok, the more money they're worth.

Back