Multiplatform Numerous popular Twitch streamers caught in charity scheme

TLDR: Asmongolds response in essence was "The matrix is out to get me".

Pleading the fifth too

He's a good example at showing the complexities of a individual. For he grew up on welfare an defends the existence of welfare programs. However when he was on welfare he'd steal and scam for momentary gain. Yet today being a multi-millionaire he'll still steal and scam at every opportunity while living like a hoarder.

Seems as though that lifestyle he used to survive cant be escaped for its these things that make him feel alive.

Only streamer I enjoy is Maximillian dood. Seems to be the one of the rare ones with a good head on his shoulders. Most of them are scumbags. As far as I’m aware he isn’t involved in any scandals. I enjoy his reactions to FF7 and fighting game news

After banning people talking about and proclaiming this was backlash to his popularity. Asmongold is now saying a lawsuit forbids him from talking about it:

After banning people talking about and proclaiming this was backlash to his popularity. Asmongold is now saying a lawsuit forbids him from talking about it:

Well he fooled me. I thought he seemed wholesome with his humble beginnings.

Only streamer I enjoy is Maximillian dood. Seems to be the one of the rare ones with a good head on his shoulders. Most of them are scumbags. As far as I’m aware he isn’t involved in any scandals. I enjoy his reactions to FF7 and fighting game news
Max is a solid guy.

I watch some Asmon highlights on YouTube every once in a while. He’s got their weird since of humor about him I like. I also agree with a lot of his video game takes. I don’t watch XQC and I think Hasan is a net negative for practically anything. Then again, I’ve been watching Destiny for 7+ years so there’s that.

There's so much cash being thrown around on Twitch with no charitable receipts being issued so it's not surprising some of these are scams. It's tailor made for it.

Looks and sounds like Tom Green... pass

I watch some Asmon highlights on YouTube every once in a while. He’s got their weird since of humor about him I like. I also agree with a lot of his video game takes. I don’t watch XQC and I think Hasan is a net negative for practically anything. Then again, I’ve been watching Destiny for 7+ years so there’s that.
Hasan and XQC don’t even do anything. XQC just watches videos with zero commentary. Hasan is constantly eating and often leaves the room while the steam is on. It’s crazy so many people find them entertaining

Hasan and XQC don’t even do anything. XQC just watches videos with zero commentary. Hasan is constantly eating and often leaves the room while the steam is on. It’s crazy so many people find them entertaining

Personally, if I'm watching games online I really only watch Capcom Pro Tour. I'd imagine both XQC and Hasan's userbase is relatively young which is why they have so many fans. But I believe Hasan occupies more of the political space than XCQ does.

Destiny? Thats a girls name

Destiny? Thats a girls name

giphy.gif

Back