Nunes vs. Holm at 145

Hard to say from 50 some seconds, but could it be that 145 is Nunes' ideal weight?

Nunes beats the shit out of Holm every single time.

AcclaimedGlamorousFanworms.gif

Most horrific reffing ever lmao. Guy must have had a personal grudge against Holly. She's KTFO in the ropes so he unties her and resumes the fight.

Most horrific reffing ever lmao. Guy must have had a personal grudge against Holly. She's KTFO in the ropes so he unties her and resumes the fight.
I dunno what it is about Women's combat sports, but they get some fucking scarily bad refs from time to time...

this_is_how_randy_tea_bags_me_medium.gif

Holly Holm needs to get meaner if she wants to stand a chance against Nunes. Remember when Betche taunted Holly in Round 3 or 2? Holly immediately kicked her in the head and landed a solid follow up punch on the ground.

Holm at 145, Cyborg rematch, or Viera at 135... Idk of anything else that makes much sense.

I like the Viera fight, while Cyborg and Holm rematch. Then Nunes fights the winner in what should be a big fight.

She took the loss well. Holm rematched Ann Sophie Mattis again the following year and won by UD amd got 3 world title belts.

They have to fight for sure. Holly considers herself a BW first and foremost. But she’d probably take that title fight at FW as well.

A title fight for Holly is what I want to see next.

Shevchenko bulking up would be the best challenge for Nunes. She has been the toughest recent fight for Nunes despite her size disadvantage. Cat Zingano doesm't deserve as much credit for beating Nunes before Nunes reached her current level of skill. Plus, Zingano looks sloppy lately.

She took the loss well. Holm rematched Ann Sophie Mattis again the following year and won by UD amd got 3 world title belts.
Holly's fight IQ, heart, or chin have never been the problem in boxing or MMA - it's her in-and-out footwork and point punches...

It's really tough fight to see going any other way with Nunes than Holm getting battered, weathering damage for a while, then getting brutally finished, looking like she had swam into a trawler's propeller.

You posting that GIF means nothing. Two different sports not to mention, people do improve. You forgot Nunes got bloodied by Zingano? I like Nunes, she's a beast but let's not act like Holm is a scrub. And I don't think Holm deserves a title shot.

You posting that GIF means nothing. Two different sports not to mention, people do improve. You forgot Nunes got bloodied by Zingano? I like Nunes, she's a beast but let's not act like Holm is a scrub. And I don't think Holm deserves a title shot.

Nah, check the post above yours... Was just trying to make a point.

I've always been a Nunes fan, I think she's a nightmare matchup for Holm, and that's about it.

Theres not much money fights at all at 145. They will come.
I may sound ignorant, but asides from Ronda (who is long gone), who the hell is considered a future money fight?

I will never understand the love for Holm. But sure, let us watch her get submitted by Nunes.

I may sound ignorant, but asides from Ronda (who is long gone), who the hell is considered a future money fight?
What i mean is that people will fight Nunes. She has the beltch,and who else would 145ers fight? Cyborg is pointless to fight now that she has lost and has no beltch

I will never understand the love for Holm. But sure, let us watch her get submitted by Nunes.
She has some great skills,and is a impressive physical specimen. I just think that her training and her tactics really hurt her sometimes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back