Nurullo Aliev Gets Point Taken for Biting Rafael Alves

Your intro into bites in MMA should have happened the first time you watched UFC 1.

It was off camera, but ref confirmed bite mark on guy's finger and confidently taken a point away. So nobody saw it, but seems like yes. But the guy that was bitten was trying tu pull the bitter's jaw.

It is now proven that street fighting is the great martial art.

Bites are like eyepokes--they can't be avoided in normal fighting conditions so best to just ignore them like refs do eyepokes. Only take a point after the 3rd or 4th bite, and then only maybe. This problem won't go away until they change the design of the mouthpiece so that the teeth can't clinch together, but they refuse to do anything about it. Some highly-rated fighters are only good because of their great bite technique, you know who I'm talking about

Bites are like eyepokes--they can't be avoided in normal fighting conditions so best to just ignore them like refs do eyepokes. Only take a point after the 3rd or 4th bite, and then only maybe. This problem won't go away until they change the design of the mouthpiece so that the teeth can't clinch together, but they refuse to do anything about it. Some highly-rated fighters are only good because of their great bite technique, you know who I'm talking about
edgar berlanga?

Didnt chandler bite doostin ? Or did I just make that up, my memory is so fucked

Didnt chandler bite doostin ? Or did I just make that up, my memory is so fucked
No but he did fish hook and throw strikes to the back of the head, actually Dustin bit Chandler's fingers during when they were in his mouth.

Chandler blew his bloody ass nose on Dustin's face when he was on top of him(yes I know that sounds odd), however I don't that's necessarily illegal.

Back