NWA Powerrr Returns To YouTube As First Run Programming, NWA On FITE Subscriptions Canceled

David Street

Use skills
@Brown
Reaction score
Fite TV is owned by Triller who claims they were to go public by the end of December beginning of January. Who's most popular and regular viewers are wrestling fans. What does this mean for them becoming a public traded company?

NWA Powerrr will return as first run programming on the NWA YouTube Channel on Tuesdays at 6:05 p.m. EST and NWA USA will remain airing at 12:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays on the channel as well. NWA pay-per-view programming will still be available through FITE TV.

First run programming will begin Tuesday January 3, 2023 and includes matches which will determine the teams that will head to the finals of the Champions Series Tournament.

“I want to thank our viewers who used FITE’s Monthly or Annual subscription service to enjoy our product,” said William Patrick Corgan, president of the NWA. “Making the switch to having the world be able to watch NWA Powerrr at the same time is essential to our growth strategy going forward. FITE has been an important partner and we are happy to continue our relationship with FITE as our pay-per-view provider,” Cogan said.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/nwa-powerrr-returns-youtube-first-run-programming

This is definitely the better move as far as exposure goes. When NWA Powerrr first started it up it introduced a lot of people to wrestlers they hadn't heard of before like Ricky Starks and Thunder Rosa.

Still can't believe they've put the strap on the dancing buffoon.

Trevor was one thing, fun Cinderella story, a throwback to old nwa....but to put the belt on him again and then go to brodus...Jesus lol.

But I'll watch again now it's on youtube

Been watching modern NWA now, backtracked and watching old episodes and catching up now, really excited about it tbh. Glad it’s on YouTube…

Old ppvs, where are those viewable? Fite?

My friend introduced me to Powerrr a couple or more years ago and we’d watch on YouTube. I liked the feel of the show, felt old school. Then they moved to Fite TV and I couldn’t be bothered with that. Might start watching again tho.

Back