NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III - Live PBP and discussion

Who dat nodding Jewish Woody Allen clone wigger in the grey suit?

I HOPE Aleister / Itami is MOTN, which would possibly propel it into MOTY contention.

I think a safer bet for MOTN is Gargano / Almas.

I hope Ember / Asuka delivers.

MOTY?

The Elite chants already on the pre-show. Wait until this crowd gets bored, woooo.

Shitting yourself on NXT pre-show... not too good.

The fuck is Corbin doing smiling and commenting? Kayfabe out the window.

Maybe he means on WWE because Omega/Okada have got that on lockdown...

WWE - Top of my head candidates Asuka/Cross, Dunn/Bate, Six man ladder MITB, Nak/Corbin.

I'm here, guys. The show can start now.

My predictions: Ember Moon gives me a boner.

Is Corbin being punished for something outside of the ring? I'm out of the loop.

He was fine on Smacking Talk but now he's shit scared.

Corbin sucks, can't believe I ever bought into this guy when he won ARMBAR.

Is Corbin being punished for something outside of the ring? I'm out of the loop.

Looks like he fucked something up which is why he lost the case and he's obviously nervous.

Fan theory is that he got over eager on Twitter - with a vet and with other stars.

yeah he shit on a guy from the Air Force on twitter (blocked WWE people on twitter, battling with Big Jacked Dave who pwnd Corbin too), the Air Force bro clapped him back hard with a picture with Vince while in uniform, and the next episode he cashed in and failed. The week before Cena called him a flabby human dumpster fire.

Corbin sucks, can't believe I ever bought into this guy when he won ARMBAR.

The fact that THAT GUY won the briefcase instead of Kevin "The Face of America's Longest Reigning Universal Champion" Owens makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.

Back