Crime NYPD Officer Murdered By Man With 21 Prior Arrests

How the fuck is he out after 21 arrests? the sentence for the 21st one should have been so long, that he should have never been let out. anyone who enabled him being out should be held accountable for this murder.

Every time someone in NYC finally gets arrested for murder, they always have 20+ prior arrests.

cashless bail is a human right or something.

Maybe you guys dont have stuff like this in Mother Russia but The People of Illinois had decided to eliminate cash bail and now Illinois is first state to end cash bail.

Heartbreaking story. The two suspects were illegally parked at a bus stop, apparently casing out a nearby business to rob. The officer asked them to move the vehicle, and one of the dudes shot him in the torso beneath the vest. Traffic jam hindered his transport to the hospital and he later passed away.

One of the bars I own is on the main st in the officer's home town. He has a 1 year old and a wife. The entire community decorated the outsides of businesses, homes and streets in blue for the funeral procession.

I remember when getting caught with an illegal gun meant 3+ years of automatic jail time in NY. It was safer to move kilos then sell 1 illegal gun.

NYC has become a shithole. Most of my friends have left for the burbs or moved out of state. The negro mayor and woman governor are both puppets for whomever has their arm in their rectums and dangles some cash..

Last edited:
Look, I have been screaming this from the rooftops for decades now-FELONS WILL FIREARMS KILL! STOP RELEASING THEM. HAVITUAL OFFENDERS NEED PROSECITED AND LOCKED UP FOR THE MAX FOR EVEN MINOR OFFENSES(with very small caveats for certain minor crimes IF the suspect has an actual job).

It actually sounds like these two did some real time but they continue to get arrested and released. NYC and too many other cities are playing with fire by ending cash bail or bail period and they are doing it because of race because more often than not, more people of color are arrested that can not post bail and those are bad optics when you walk into a jail and it’s almost all black. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that, but we need to look at prior records and the crime they are arrested for. If this is a convicted attempted murderer and he fucks up an inch and got caught with another gun, he should have had no bail until trial because a felon like that with a firearm should be drilled in the asshole with a pineapple when it comes to sentencing. I hope the shooter got hit in the spine and can never walk or use his dick again

Maybe you guys dont have stuff like this in Mother Russia but The People of Illinois had decided to eliminate cash bail and now Illinois is first state to end cash bail.
This is a super weird flex... the mean streets of ChIraq say hello.

How the fuck is he out after 21 arrests? the sentence for the 21st one should have been so long, that he should have never been let out. anyone who enabled him being out should be held accountable for this murder.

There’s an interesting history here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back