Obnoxious Groundhog

Holiday Inn Express should use this in one of their commercials.

-That groundhog can't really talk.
-What are you some kind of groundhog expert?
-No. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

lol nice!!

Merry Christmas from Alan and Steve

groundhog.jpg

Happy New Year to all the Groundhog experts out there

this is just to epic to ever let die.

bump this thread on Groundhog day...a tribute to Volund...!!!

bwahahaha had to get in on this epic thread!

holy fuck it never gets old, this thread has a few drunk assholes laughing right now

This thread is going to haunt Volund until his eventual e-suicide and subsequent return under a new name.

Hell no, this is Volund's calling card. Volund has ensured a place in Sherdog history with this thread.

I would love to see a bunch of Sherdoggers crash the festivities in Punxsutawney on groundhog day, so that every live newscast is interrupted with shouting from the background -- "Alan! Alan! Alan! Alan!..."

Volund needs a custome Groundhog belt, that would be epic.

That's not even what it means.
It's someone who just isn't generally an expert on the subject at hand, but is lending an opinion on the matter.
like;

"I'm no groundhog expert, but I think the batteries go in the other way."

"I think Maynard won that fight, but when it comes to MMA round scoring, I'm no groundhog expert."

not

"Hey, that comment was ridiculous, you groundhog expert"

"That guy must be a groundhog expert."

Well, maybe it could work.
I dunno.

Fuck you guys, I'm no groundhog expert.

And if it's not the sound the ghog makes, then why is it funny? Could have put better sounds in there than people's names.

Too this day it cracks me up that he for a while there thought that groundhog was saying "alan, alan, alan"

but what do he know, he`s no groundhog expert :)

lol I just found out about this thread in another one. Just read all 34 pages and it was worthy of a bump.

Classic Sherdog thread. Once you look past all the threads about p4p with the same points you find shit like this and all other bull shit, you find great stuff like this.

This is the third time this thread's been bumped and I've seen it and laughed my ass off just as hard as I did the first time.

Back