Obscure YouTube channels you like?

Down the rabbit hole
Dude does long videos on random stories I've never heard of such as streaming video game nerd dramas or the austrian wine poisoning.

Here is a fascinating video of his of something that was more mainstream tho:

Dunno about obscure but here's a couple I enjoy.

Project Farm

My Mechanics

its redacted. a great source for UFO information

Down the rabbit hole
Dude does long videos on random stories I've never heard of such as streaming video game nerd dramas or the austrian wine poisoning.

Here is a fascinating video of his of something that was more mainstream tho:

I watched the Austrian wine one just the other day. truly fascinating and absolutely infuriating how many people poisoned customers just to make some extra bucks

This is pretty great, I got a nice shout out recently

Sexy female athletes filmed up close and in HD, for science

disturbing and controversial movies reviews

News bloopers

Reactions: Zer
Oxtoolco. Lots of old school manual machining.
Many of these skills will be lost now that we've become reliant on fancy CNC machines.

This channel that shows the history of Sweden. Apparently they built the world's longest slide to get down the mountain faster and fight off invaders back in the day.. They would slide down the mountain 1 by 1 carrying their axes and swords ready to fight. The slide still exist to this day although it may not be the world's longest anymore. I thought it was pretty interesting

Not sure how obscure it is, but Katie Sunshine's hula hoop channel is fun and sexy beyond belief.

It is fun and cool but not super sexy..which leads me to think you might have a hula fetish you're unaware of.
Which I think is pretty cool.

It is fun and cool but not super sexy..which leads me to think you might have a hula fetish you're unaware of.
Which I think is pretty cool.

Oh, I'm very aware of it.

Though, to be honest, I always watch her videos muted. She has shit taste in music.

Not super obscure but I really enjoy train surfing and "urban exploration" stuff, GIFGAS makes great ones

Vice Grip Garage: Buys cars that have been sitting for 20 years then tries to get them running where they sit and drive them home.

AvE: Takes apart expensive crap to see if it’s built well.

DOVAHHATTY!!! LOVE IT

Last edited:

Agadmator
Not exactly obscure anymore; he's got over a million subscribers. Started watching him when he had about 100K

Last edited:

This guy restored a jeep. His videos are really well done; should have a ton more views

Last edited:
I'm really wanting to get into kayak freshwater fishing

these two are my faves

Zip ties and bias plies

A redneck Canadian who basically lives in a junkyard and just goes around trying to get his old junk running. It’s very entertaining and I use far too much of his vocabulary in my head during the day. “Fucking mint!”

Don't know if it qualifies as such, but I work with Kitboga and the scam baiting community at large, trying to stop the scammers and have good laughs.

Kit does things such as faking up Windows flash pages, like "Windows RG", (Real Good) and allowing the scammers remote access to see how they react.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw

Back