Odd reason you dislike a fighter

black dudes with dyed yellow hair. cant deal with that. it always made me so happy to see guillard get destroyed just because of his hair.

Any fighter with a retarded nickname.

"Smiling" (goof) Sam Alvey.
"Darth" Bader.
"No Love" Garbrant or Clementi.
Nick "The Promise" Ring.

There are others but those are some of the most annoying names, and they also all seem to have extremely punchable faces. Coincidence?

Cody, because tramp stamps on the neck are absoutley disgusting and embarrassing

TJ Dillashaw. But I have a cool story.

He looks EXACTLY like a bully that used to bug me when I was 8-12 years old I guess...15 years later, I found out that I was the first guy that her ex ( that dumped him ) slept with after the breakup.

So one day he came to me at the gym arguing that I was fucking her while they were still together ( I wasn't ) and when I was leaving the gym, outside, he started to threaten me.

We ended up starting a brawl and guess what: I trained mma for some time and Jiu Jitsu for a long time. I beat the shit out of him. Cops were called by the gym staff.
His friends came to the rescue but they didn't punch me or anything - they knew the guy was wrong.
Zero regrets.

He looks EXACTLY like a bully that used to bug me when I was 8-12 years old I guess...15 years later, I found out that I was the first guy that her ex ( that dumped him ) slept with after the breakup.

So one day he came to me at the gym arguing that I was fucking her while they were still together ( I wasn't ) and when I was leaving the gym, outside, he started to threaten me.

We ended up starting a brawl and guess what: I trained mma for some time and Jiu Jitsu for a long time. I beat the shit out of him. Cops were called by the gym staff.
His friends came to the rescue but they didn't punch me or anything - they knew the guy was wrong.
Zero regrets.

No one cares.

TS was that guy heckling Anthony Smith during the ore-fight press conference

Zero regrets.
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

For me Miocic and Amanda, love their fights but for some reason when they open their mouth I just can't stand them, it doesn't matter what they are saying, I'm not sure if it's because their voice or tone but I just can't listen to them for more than a couple of minutes

I sometimes dislike Fedor, Mousasi, Khabib or any sherdog darling after spending too much time here. And most of the time Im actually a big fan of these guys. Its just bullshit elitist stuff that gets to me.
Me too, I will add Rory in that mix

This isn't particularly strange but I want to mention it anyway and that's Tai Tuivasa. He just seems like a boorish idiot who tries way too hard to look cool. I was so pleased to see him humiliated on the international stage in his most recent fight.
oh, I fucking despise his "shooey* thing, jesus. don't think I have ever seen something as disgusting in the octagon

Goody two shoes ie: Daniel Cormier.

If the fighter doesn't have a visible dark side, I can't relate to him therefore I root against him.

nunes
jimmie rivera
adesanya

Have fun cheering for all the wifebeaters / pedophiles.

That's the other extreme.

I'm fine with cokeheads, womanizers, and USADA antagonists though.

To the cucks, anyone who isn't a goody two shoes must a be a pedophile. This is how their binary minds work. NPC's in the fullest sense.

Speaking of annoying voices, Valentina could probably break all the glass in my house with a single "EY!" Can't believe I forgot her

Speaking of annoying voices, Valentina could probably break all the glass in my house with a single "EY!" Can't believe I forgot her
She was annoying as fuck when her sister was fighting. Even my wife (who wasn't paying attention to the fights) came in and said god that women is annoying. I had to mute the tv till the fight was over.

Bethe Correa - she thinks she's an elite fighter and a piece of ass. ...like for real- and worse, there are some weirdos on sherdog who think the latter.
i mean no one thinks she's hot, she just has a nice ass.

Back