Odd remarks and behavior from relative strangers

Well if youre not offended by words why the fuck did you call me out for saying beeyatches?
I didn't, you are just simple like that, cause you are just a kid. I just thought it was funny, that you would entertain the TS that all women working in a restaurant are on hard drugs and use that as an excuse as to why they would tell him stories to make him leave them alone. Re Read what you posted lad

1. I said I "was" a bouncer
2. Bouncers are the lowest forms of life picking on the weak
3. You do sound like euro trash
4. You use memes
5. Re-read my original posts and I was giving constructive criticism
6. If you want to respond to my points and POINT out where I was wrong I am very willing to admit it.
7. You are a kid to me because you use buzzwords like snowflake when it doesn't apply to me, I don't take offense too words or put women on a pedestal.
8. Go ahead and address anything you want to, I was giving the kid advice, He backtracked like a bitch because he was ashamed at the circumstance.
9. Re-read what I originally said, I was being nice.
10. You took it personal because you are a snowflake and felt sorry for TS.
By the way saying he "backtracked like a bitch" shows me what type of bouncer you were. Preying on the weak. Im not a snowflake but we should have some civility in here. You started this by jumping on my ass for giving my advice just cause you think your advice was the end all be all. Anyways, my post count is going up. Thanks.

1. I said I "was" a bouncer
2. Bouncers are the lowest forms of life picking on the weak
3. You do sound like euro trash
4. You use memes
5. Re-read my original posts and I was giving constructive criticism
6. If you want to respond to my points and POINT out where I was wrong I am very willing to admit it.
7. You are a kid to me because you use buzzwords like snowflake when it doesn't apply to me, I don't take offense too words or put women on a pedestal.
8. Go ahead and address anything you want to, I was giving the kid advice, He backtracked like a bitch because he was ashamed at the circumstance.
9. Re-read what I originally said, I was being nice.
10. You took it personal because you are a snowflake and felt sorry for TS.
11. Nothing wrong with being a bully, unless you were bullied, which you were because you are a pussy boy

I back tracked on what? At no point did I mention wanting anything to do with these people. You're behaving like disgruntled groupie in an internet forum thread. It's time to go.

Well if youre not offended by words why the fuck did you call me out for saying beeyatches?
You missed my point lad, you are a broken record, broken lad you are broken ! Call women what ever, you missed my point you lump of jelly

I back tracked on what? At no point did I mention wanting anything to do with these people. You're behaving like disgruntled groupie in an internet forum thread. It's time to go.
Dudes a fucking troll. "kid" is the best shit he can come up with . I am not a kid. Wish I was. And calling men"bitches" is some bitch ass shit. He thinks hes some tough guy or some shit. Wanna be intellecutal former bouncer.

You missed my point lad, you are a broken record, broken lad you are broken ! Call women what ever, you missed my point you lump of jelly
Im simple genius. Humor me. What is your fucking point? cause it keeps fucking changing.

sweet baby jesus wtf happened ITT calm your tits fellas.
tenor.gif

Im simple genius. Humor me. What is your fucking point? cause it keeps fucking changing.
Critique my original responses too the lad the first two, I wasn't bullying the lad, just giving advice, if it was not right tell me why? Id rather be called a snowflake, cuck or anything else. The last thing I want to be called is a bully. I'm willing to play the nice guy this once, he backtracked after being told how he comes across. But he has an ego as small as it is and can't accept that he is putting him self off in a bad way.

Ahhh i see yor fucking point.....hes autistic, didnt listen to your advice, they are not on coke, hes creepy, you understand the world of autistics cause you were a former bouncer, you were nice until he didnt listen to you then you became an asshole and he became your bitch then, I shouldnt have encouraged him cause you said so, he doesnt understand human interactions but you do.....did Ii miss something?

Ahhh i see yor fucking point.....hes autistic, didnt listen to your advice, they are not on coke, hes creepy, you understand the world of autistics cause you were a former bouncer, you were nice until he didnt listen to you then you became an asshole and he became your bitch then, I shouldnt have encouraged him cause you said so, he doesnt understand human interactions but you do.....did Ii miss something?
You are quoting your self mate, lay off the drink, you are taking this personal. Stay off it, its good advice. I found your alt! You are TS, and TS is you, lay off your alt account

Critique my original responses too the lad the first two, I wasn't bullying the lad, just giving advice, if it was not right tell me why? Id rather be called a snowflake, cuck or anything else. The last thing I want to be called is a bully. I'm willing to play the nice guy this once, he backtracked after being told how he comes across. But he has an ego as small as it is and can't accept that he is putting him self off in a bad way.
You were cool at first, then you didnt like his reaction and then got kinda nasty then jumped on me for "encouraging" him. Wow. You really think he is some creep dont you? Like I was giving advice to Hannibal Lecter or something. Just trying to help a fellow sherdogger out but you thought I was giving advice to charles manson on how to hide bodies or something. It was all fun. Until it wasnt.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Got it! I think.

Talk about thread derailments.

And just a like a typical bully, you called me out first, when I responded in a friendly way, you got on your condescending high horse of superiority and did what you do best. bullying.

Could be a vibe you're giving off although I never met you so I can't presume what kind of vibe that is.

Once while taking leak at a public bathroom, a homeless bum next to me looked over and loudly exclaimed, "I bet this motherfucker had a big dick!"

I didn't bother to correct him.

And just a like a typical bully, you called me out first, when I responded in a friendly way, you got on your condescending high horse of superiority and did what you do best. bullying.
Aww way way way "snowflake", I am a big bully, stop making threads and then liking your own posts with your alt-account. The irony of you callying me a snowflake... Re-read what I said and take the advice, I was being nice.

Aww way way way "snowflake", I am a big bully, stop making threads and then liking your own posts with your alt-account. The irony of you callying me a snowflake... Re-read what I said and take the advice, I was being nice.
Its not an alt account. Why am I even acknowleging this lol? Sherdog would catch that shit in a heartbeat, especially after this thread debacle/derailment. Im going to bed man. Peace, love and happiness man. I mean that. I dont want any animosity or bad feelings and I apologize for any out of turn words. I dont like negativity being spread in the world and contributing to it. See? A kid would never say that.....

Could be a vibe you're giving off although I never met you so I can't presume what kind of vibe that is.

Once while taking leak at a public bathroom, a homeless bum next to me looked over and loudly exclaimed, "I bet this motherfucker had a big dick!"

I didn't bother to correct him.

I'm a suave motherfucker of course.
tenor.gif

How do you even play that off? Just don't make eye contact I guess and walk out?

Its not an alt account. Why am I even acknowleging this lol? Sherdog would catch that shit in a heartbeat, especially after this thread debacle/derailment. Im going to bed man. Peace, love and happiness man. I mean that. I dont want any animosity or bad feelings and I apologize for any out of turn words. I dont like negativity being spread in the world and contributing to it. See? A kid would never say that.....
Peace and love, if you re read what I said originally you would see I wasn't being a bully, just harsh. Just trying to give a lad good advice, but he backtracked because he can't be helped. You still responded to your own post though which is suspect of people with multiple accounts posting at the same time.

Peace and love, if you re read what I said originally you would see I wasn't being a bully. Just trying to give a lad good advice, but he backtracked because he can't be helped.
Fair enough. You had some good comebacks. Pretty clever. And Im not Fierce in a troll account. I swear on my post count lol. Good night.

Back