Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

Dang, not surprising that classy family raised a fine young boy that went on to do this.

The common strand with all these cases is not corrupt cops, it is these young men were brought up in dysfunctional families, surrounded by degenerate and immoral value systems, and they did not have a shot in life. It is sad the root of this stuff is not being addressed.

There’s lots of people who grow up in those situations who don’t become gangbanging pieces of shit.

I agree it would be great to deal with the root causes of the gross shit in large urban centers, drugs, broken families, shoddy schooling. 100% that would be a boon for everyone in this nation, however, after a certain age, you know what the fuck you are doing. Yeah getting a job at Valvoline or being a cook in a Diner or having a boring legal hustle won’t get you all those bitches you see on tv and Instagram or a diamond grill, but you have pretty much a zero chance of cops killing you and you might actually be the rock that gets your family out of that situation.

Well, now I know my option on this case-cardi b tweeted “ain’t no accident” or some ignorant shit like that. It will never cease to amaze me how many people come out to back complete shithead. This fuck robbed a woman at gunpoint and shot his childhood friend in the head leaving him completely paralyzed and unable to speak. These incidents both happened in 2019 and this fuck was running the streets until his death in 2021. Fucking amazing

There’s lots of people who grow up in those situations who don’t become gangbanging pieces of shit.

I agree it would be great to deal with the root causes of the gross shit in large urban centers, drugs, broken families, shoddy schooling. 100% that would be a boon for everyone in this nation, however, after a certain age, you know what the fuck you are doing. Yeah getting a job at Valvoline or being a cook in a Diner or having a boring legal hustle won’t get you all those bitches you see on tv and Instagram or a diamond grill, but you have pretty much a zero chance of cops killing you and you might actually be the rock that gets your family out of that situation.

Well when their role models are absolute shit living that fast worthless life. I have seen the stat “1/1000 black men can be expected to be killed by police” and that is what gets people angry and in the streets but the scarier stat is that black males make up 6% of the population and account for 50% of all murders with a staggering 90+% of the suspects being other black males and black males murder rates are four times the national average. Oh, and that 1/1000 stat for being killed by police-guess what it is for a black male to be killed by another black male. In some cities, such as dc, that number is 1/12. Calm down! Nothing to be alarmed over-did you hear that 1/1000 black men will be killed by police!! Like this woman, Kim potter, who planned to kill a black man the first chance she got and even planned to yell “taser taser taser” first thinking she would get away with it.

Yah, it is a sad situation. Many of these young kids only want to grow up to be rappers, pro athletes or gang bangers. It's a cultural thing and they need new role models and avenues for achieving a successful life. It says alot about how hopeless his situation was that his family had his ashes put in a red urn to pay homage to his favorite gang and then did a tik tok dance when the woman/mother that accidentally shot him was convicted for a crime that occurred during their son committing a crime that should have been avoided. Three+ lives are ruined now because of crappy parenting and shit culture: the lady cop and her family, the kid he left as a vegetable and Durante......I'd like to say Durante's kid's life may be worse, but in reality it is probably better without him in it, sadly.

It's too bad that there are not more places like Frank and Ken shamrock's foster home, where these troubled kids can be brought up in a home where they can learn hard work, structure and get a foundation put on them which will allow a successful and happy life.

Well when their role models are absolute shit living that fast worthless life. I have seen the stat “1/1000 black men can be expected to be killed by police” and that is what gets people angry and in the streets but the scarier stat is that black males make up 6% of the population and account for 50% of all murders with a staggering 90+% of the suspects being other black males and black males murder rates are four times the national average. Oh, and that 1/1000 stat for being killed by police-guess what it is for a black male to be killed by another black male. In some cities, such as dc, that number is 1/12. Calm down! Nothing to be alarmed over-did you hear that 1/1000 black men will be killed by police!! Like this woman, Kim potter, who planned to kill a black man the first chance she got and even planned to yell “taser taser taser” first thinking she would get away with it.
Exactly. A black male is more likely to die falling out of bed than an unarmed black man be killed by a cop, or, being stung by bees. And many of these cases are the "unarmed" man going for the officers weapon, having a knife, fighting with a cop (often a large man over powering a smaller/or/woman cop), trying to steal a car with kids in it, or flee in a car (which can be used as a deadly weapon). You do not hear black lives matter in the streets protesting about how blacks falling out of bed is a pandemic, nor that bees are taking innocent black lives, because that does not cause racial division and is not helpful to the Marxist Neoliberal agenda.

It is Jonestown Kool Aid, and the muppets are drinking this stuff up.

Last edited:
Exactly. A black male is more likely to die falling out of bed than an unarmed black man be killed by a cop or being stung by bees. And many of these cases are the "unarmed" man gong for the officers weapon, having a knife, fighting with a cop (often a large man over powering a smaller/or/woman cop), trying to steal a car with kids in it or flee in a car (which can be used as a deadly weapon). You dont hear black lives matter in the streets protesting about how blacks falling out of bed is a pandemic, nor that bees are taking blacking lives, because that does not cause racial division and is not helpful to the Marxist Neoliberal agenda. It is Jonestown Kool Aid, and the muppets are drinking this stuff up.

I just don’t get it. Maybe they feel powerless when it comes to street violence but feel they can do something about the police. Either way, I just don’t see the anger and passion when someone is gunned down by one of their own community members.

Every article I read on shit like msnbc and CNN talk about what cops can do to deescalate the situation but you never see them say how black people can deescalate the situation by complying with police lol the guy was resisting arrest and everything I've read seems to indicate it was in fact an accident
Complying for the police!!!?? How dare you

Thing is these rappers wind up being hardcore vegans and shit. Iike Future.

Or those rappers that tell kids to pop pills and sell drugs only to turn around and put their kid thru ivy league college.

Thing is these rappers wind up being hardcore vegans and shit. Iike Future.

Or those rappers that tell kids to pop pills and sell drugs only to turn around and put their kid thru ivy league college.

It’s selling an image people are only too eager to lap up

Only watched that one video but it seemed like they didnt have to shoot him. Seemed like he wanted to do a runner and drive off and the other cops were about to get it under control but guy behind camera decided to pull out a gun tf

All that by age 21.

Imagining what he would have become should give people a cold chill, not warm fuzzies.

Why does no one call people on their bullshit? “We don’t know what he could have become” yeah, a murderer. He already shot one guy in the head and robbed a woman at gunpoint. Yeah, his future was fucking bright

yeah, totally worth nationwide mourning

Didn't you know that getting shot by a cop is like visiting the Buddy Christ in "Dogma"? All your past criminal history is forgiven/erased, and you are anointed sainthood. Anybody who references your criminal history will be labelled rayciss.

It's really unfortunate.
Wright was a piece of shit that would have most likely died violently, whether at the clumsy hands of this cop or someone else.

His shitty life choices, and the position that they put her in, have ruined her life.

Why does no one call people on their bullshit? “We don’t know what he could have become” yeah, a murderer. He already shot one guy in the head and robbed a woman at gunpoint. Yeah, his future was fucking bright
I dunno but I think people are afraid to be targeted by the shit for brains-mob.
Each time a waste of oxygen-level scumbag dies, the grandstanding retards crawl out of the woodwork to tell us just exactly how valuable and full of promise the thugs were. Then the media and the celebs do their best so sound super duper virtuous and chime in.. Next thing you know, murals with halo’s and angel wings appear.
It is a fucking travesty that there’s more sympathy for a violent felon than his victims.

Last edited:
I dunno but I think people are afraid to be targeted by the shit for brains-mob.
Each time a waste of oxygen-level scumbag dies, the grandstanding retards crawl out of the woodwork to tell us just exactly how valuable and full of promise the thugs were. Then the media and the celebs do their best so sound super duper virtuous and chime in.. Next thing you know, murals with halo’s and angel wings appear.
It is a fucking travesty that there’s more sympathy for a violent felon than his victims.

Yet, if same scumbag was killed in a drive by, no one would ever know their name

Back