***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 1.0: Soon***

Will Luke Bobbitt become the first dual MVP/MIP in NBA History?

• No, he will only win MVP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will win MIP/FMVP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First player to ever do it in a loss as well

tumblr_n7f14ckrng1rzzwllo1_400.gif

Pels have literally no one else lmao. AD is basically their only offense

My dude Jrule can't get back soon enough

Cavs/Raps looking like the prime time friday night game. My body is ready.

Lowry with 10 points on 3-13 shooting last night. Someone should tell him it's not April yet LMFAO

How did that work out for them? Almost got beat in the conference finals and lost in the finals. They lost 9 out of 24 games in the playoffs. After only losing 9 out of 82 games in the regular seasons. Built for the playoffs my ass lol

Now they are weaker in those weak areas.
They lost the finals because teams stopped defending Barnes and he missed wide open shots. I think its hilarious how everyone is overreacting over one game.

They lost the finals because teams stopped defending Barnes and he missed wide open shots. I think its hilarious how everyone is overreacting over one game.

They lost because FiTP showed just how transcendent he really is.

Sorry, I meant just trans.

Lowry with 10 points on 3-13 shooting last night. Someone should tell him it's not April yet LMFAO

Well at least "explosive leap" CoJo chipped in 6pts / 4rebs / 2asts / 1 stl and 1 TO in his 22 minutes of dynamic basketball. Looks like he's finally ready to make the leap in his 6th year as a pro LMAO!

dont matter when DeKobe is dropping 40 on 17/27 or when Future GOAT is 32/11 on 10/15.

thats what happens when you have 3 studs, one can be off and you still win by almost 20.

Well at least "explosive leap" CoJo chipped in 6pts / 4rebs / 2asts / 1 stl and 1 TO in his 22 minutes of dynamic basketball. Looks like he's finally ready to make the leap in his 6th year as a pro LMAO!

and yet he still has as many rings and FMVPs as Staph infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back