***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement game for the Raps. Very impressive, considering how banged up they are.

Team is DEEP.

Lakers have LeBron, AD, and Bradley that are always up for the fight. The other two closing out should be the ones who are up for it.

That was clearly not Kuzma and Danny tonight.

Toronto is for REAL! Damn I'm impressed. Back to back champs here we go!

We need more #wethenorth

The Lakers, LeBron and ADs Lakers, the best team in the western conference basically lost to a bunch of undrafted G League players tonight.

{<jordan}<bball2>

Pascalbless

Pascal played like doo doo tonight

Lakers put the clamps on that CAN

Pretty clear that Lebron needs to stop focusing on getting a triple-double and score some points

If you got JaVale Mcgee taking 11 shots a game you're going to lose every single time

Pascal played like doo doo tonight

Lakers put the clamps on that CAN

Pretty clear that Lebron needs to stop focusing on getting a triple-double and score some points

Did he?

Sure his 3 point shooting was shit, but he's not known for being a sniper from the perimeter.

The guy had a double double with 24 points and something like 11 rebounds and 4 assists.

Sounds good to me.

Lebron couldn't score because the so called "Doo doo" player Pascal and Boucher(one of the undrafted G League players) were too busy swatting the ball from his and AD's hands everytime they tried to score inside the paint.

SIX blocks between them.

SALTYYYYYYYY

<45>

"That's kind of our Achilles' heel right now," Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma said. "Transition defense, that's kind of hurt us all season. You guys may not look at it because we've won, but that's something that we need to address. And I think that's one thing that kind of hurt us. A bigger issue throughout the game is just transition defense. We get stops and whatnot, but if we can clean that up, we'll be all right."

<31>

not we, you. you suck at both transition defense and regular. if there's a we, its you and KCP.

i hate guys that say we and never take personal responsibility. its why i didn't like Howard, and LeBron for that matter. I fucked up. never admit it, we both know you're never gonna change anything.

Canker fans rustled after last night.

Let’s just hope they don’t lose to Golden Showers and Suns or else there might be another protest at Staples. Lol

ya'll making this about the Lakers. It's about the RAPTORS. Toronto is still a contender to come out of the east

74451365_10167766955887037_1090547073251540992_o.jpg

3 years younger with less than a decade of experience.

A can huh?

<45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back