***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers up 14 after being down by 11 in the same qtr lmao

That run was crazy

Ice Trae and Luka both dominating today.

Where is Ayton and Bagley? ROFL

Juice and AD could probably just sit out the rest of the game

Fire Doc Rivers chants would happen if The Clips underachieve.

The guy is unpredictable.

Lakers over/under 50 wins has to be one of the easiest calls in years

just LMAO @ all the retards that thought a team with AD and Lebron + a bunch of great defensively role players and Kuzma wasnt gonna be the best team in the league. Just LMAO

just LMAO @ all the retards that thought a team with AD and Lebron + a bunch of great defensively role players and Kuzma wasnt gonna be the best team in the league. Just LMAO
They're not though. And they're dependent on AD and Bern staying healthy.

My lakes have beaten 3 teams that are currently over .500. I’ll wait to get excited about their season once they start playing real teams.

Lakes have had the third easiest schedule in the league and got beat by both contenders they've faced at home. It's early in the season, so AD hasn't hurt his vagina yet. LeGoat alone should take them at least to the conference quarter finals.

AD hasnt proven she can 1) win shit. And 1) stay healthy. When your team then becomes a 35 year old GOAT and memes, you don't stand much chance against the raps in the finals.

Lebron has struggled to stay healthy?

Did last year not happen? He missed about a quarter of the season due to injury (strained groin if I recall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back