Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Also need to address people leaving once killed.

Don't really see what they could do other than start handing out bans which IMO should not be done. I like that I have the ability to hop in and out of BR games as I please. My wife likes that to. You've never seen a women rage like she does when I tell her I just started a ranked match in Rainbow Six and she needs me to do something.

On that topic how long until we can expect ranked matches?

Don't really see what they could do other than start handing out bans which IMO should not be done.

Not a ban, a cooldown. Asking a player to stay for an additional two minutes until their beacon recovery timer runs out isnt unreasonable.

On that topic how long until we can expect ranked matches?

Hopefully never. Didnt work in H1Z1 and it wont work in this game.

Not a ban, a cooldown. Asking a player to stay for an additional two minutes until their beacon recovery timer runs out isnt unreasonable.

Ok so if a player tries to leave during the phase where they can be rezzed if they do then they are banned for lets say 15 mins? I would be cool with that. As long as at any other time I can leave with consequences.

Hopefully never. Didnt work in H1Z1 and it wont work in this game.

Can you expand on this more? I only briefly played it on PS4 (enjoyed the game) but never got to try ranked. What about it didn't work?

played this game for a long stretch got to meet another dude from the same area online, we won a couple of matches even couple where we were just 2 in the squad. This game is really a breath of fresh air for me, was getting so stale, the weird thing is its not really a new genre, Iv tried fortnight and COD and this is the only BR game I have enjoyed.

If you are the type to steal people’s care packages and/or never revive your teammates FUCK YOU.

If you are the type to steal people’s care packages and/or never revive your teammates FUCK YOU.

Do you mean the care packages that Lifeline calls in? A squadmate started moaning at me for doing that the other day. I thought there were three items in the care package so it was one per player.

Do you mean the care packages that Lifeline calls in? A squadmate started moaning at me for doing that the other day. I thought there were three items in the care package so it was one per player.

They are for the whole team. It's why everyone should be giving any ultimate accelerator to her. The guy who was moaning is a selfish dick.

I'm talking about people that run in and snatch up everything. Playing with randoms is hit or miss. Those few times you link up with some great teammates is like magic.

Also if you use Bloodhound and are too fucking lazy to use his tact ability FUCK YOU.

Never been into a game like this but decided to give it a try. Pretty dope game especially for free

Never been into a game like this but decided to give it a try. Pretty dope game especially for free
First FPS I've played in a long time that has me jonesin' to play it while at work.

players will tell you that Lifeline's healing drone is her best asset

other players will tell you it's her Care Package

but until you ping loot and Lifeline confirms the ping and her character goes "DEEBS" you will never know her true potential

Thoroughly enjoying this game. But this is what i deal with 75% of the time. We finished second by the way:

mp-rr-canyonlands-64k-x-64k0003.jpg

Ok so if a player tries to leave during the phase where they can be rezzed if they do then they are banned for lets say 15 mins?

15 minutes would be harsh. I'd give them a 90 second cooldown till they can re-queue. If the person is constantly abusing it increase the stages to three minutes then nine minutes max.

Can you expand on this more?

BR games are for casual play. With the amount of randomness involved its near impossible to assess skill. Making it a waste of developer resources and unneeded additional server infrastructure.

I see people still love to spam the jump button in FPSs. Fucking gay

Last edited:
Back