No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
lvl 11 with the druid. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Especially once you get the poison creep skill. Resource generation is a bit of a hassle at times, but Werewolfing groups of mobs is stupid satisfying.

alright maybe i shouldnt have started on world tier 2. i'm starting to get my ass handed to me by random one shot boss mechanics. so far my gear has been utter shit and ive been struggling with the bosses in a few dungeons. its as if i am going into battle armed with a mop and frying pan lid, and geared up with phone books taped around my knees. come to think about it thats probably a little better than the shit i'm rocking now. i' might have bitten off more than i can chew just by doing all these sidequests and dungeons first. everything is scaling to my level and i am majorly undergeared lol.

i got a barb to level 19 before i even got up to take a piss though lol. gonna see how much i can grind away on this game until my eyes cant stay open

Calling it quits for the night at level 22. Necro got a well needed buff and it’s been pretty viable so far. Not having any issues on world tier 2 and getting some pretty good synergy with my gear and abilities.

alright maybe i shouldnt have started on world tier 2.

I think it's basically not worth it and might actually hurt your efficiency unless you absolutely start steamrolling on 1. Of course, some will just like the challenge obviously.

Really enjoying it so far currently level 29 almost 30 with my necro. Really haven't had any problems on World tier 2.

Enjoying it so far. Pretty happy I went druid. Combination of melee and magic is perfect.

i got my first legendary to drop. some may call it trash. me i call it treasure.

kyFMmux.jpg

Downloaded Diablo 3 2 days ago for the first time! In training for Diablo 4. This has potential!!!!

10 years too late but hey. Never thought blasting enemies continually and seeing the explosions of colour and stat bars changing would be so godamn fun.

It's a bit cartoony but yeah it's alright!

Man my internet so slow. Forgot to pre-installed. @Valhoven @Substance Abuse can we get a poll on which class people are planning on picking?
Rip, ma dude. Sup. I'm going to dial up a poll for the crew but two things on that.

One is poll creation is a benefit of our higher membership tier (see my profile for upgrade) so I recommend upgrading for dawgs who want board perks to the tune and/or to support our community. Two is not only is TS carded, but I'd commandeered his thread to christen it our sub's official discussion (only after his vacancy ITT), so I consider the thread effectively forfeited and belonging to all.

With that, will dial up shortly. Hoping to see lots of voting given popularity of the property and to date high thread readership.

I can’t figure out how to switch my weapons to 2h as a barbarian, all I see when I look it up is a very convoluted explanation when it should be “click left and right stick in at same time”.

Just wanted to pop in and say I am having a blast. There is way too much to do, even while levelling.

Doing Hammer of the Ancient Barb, and it is not bad. But whoever put the level 15 barb quest in the Act 3 area can eat a demon dick.

WTF is this bullshit... after completing a boss fight but before managing to loot it disconnects me.

When I try to reconnect it says my account is locked out and to wait a few minutes and try again.

If they have to disconnect and temporarily lock people out of their servers with the pre-launch purchasers, they are completely boned once the proper launch happens.

WTF is this bullshit... after completing a boss fight but before managing to loot it disconnects me.

Doesn't Destiny have a system in place that automatically bounds your stuff to the postmaster the second an item drops, in case something like this happens?

I'm having fun so far. I still say the itemization and the way loot works in Diablo 2 is infinitely better than the Smart Loot system this game has running very clearly. But I get it also. A lot of people just want to feel like they are "progressing" even in short bursts even while leveling up. The times of hundreds of Mephisto runs perusing through random garbage for that one god item are probably definitely behind us lol

The moment to moment combat feels absolutely amazing btw. It still is something that Blizzard does so so well (and infinitely better than other ARPG's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back