Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made it to the Lake Of Rot. This area appears to be 100% ass cancer.
Not sure why the Lake of Rot is getting all this hate. I didn't mind it. There are some decent weapons there and it has one of my favorite boss fights.

Not sure why the Lake of Rot is getting all this hate. I didn't mind it. There are some decent weapons there and it has one of my favorite boss fights.
It wasn't too bad in the end. Fairly brief, unless there's an even bigger rot lake around the corner.

Not fought the main boss yet but i hope it's a good fight.

What a journey! After dying thousands of times I finally beat both Malenia and Elden Beast today.

And what a game! I don't have much time to play, but this one kept me motivated from start to finish and inspired me to evolve from total shit to at least decent. It forced me to be adaptive, patient and humble unlike any game I've played before. Hands down best game I've played.

What was your build? I used dexterity and faith the whole game. Changed between incantations and whips.

What was your build? I used dexterity and faith the whole game. Changed between incantations and whips.

Strength and faith. Got Magma Wyrm's Scalesword pretty early on and ended up wielding it for the rest of the game.

Carian Slicer with my INT build completely melted Radagon and Elden Beast

Rennela's 2nd phase is utter, and I do mean utter, bullshit. I'm supposedly over leveled for her and the bitch just melts me the instant the cut scene goes away.

I'm going to relish when I finally OJ her ass.

Rennela's 2nd phase is utter, and I do mean utter, bullshit. I'm supposedly over leveled for her and the bitch just melts me the instant the cut scene goes away.

I'm going to relish when I finally OJ her ass.
I have a tip for the opening beam attack if you're interested,

Run directly at her as soon as the cutscene ends and the beam will go right over you when you're right next to her. You don't even have to crouch.

I have a tip for the opening beam attack if you're interested,

Run directly at her as soon as the cutscene ends and the beam will go right over you when you're right next to her. You don't even have to crouch.
Tried it, and it usually works. Biggest issue is she jumps away after a couple hits and calls in the cavalry
EVERY
DAMN
TIME

And then I get tied up by her minions. I was doing ok with a whip, which kept her locked down, until I had one miss/delay and then she went see ya and blasted me.

Tried it, and it usually works. Biggest issue is she jumps away after a couple hits and calls in the cavalry
EVERY
DAMN
TIME

And then I get tied up by her minions. I was doing ok with a whip, which kept her locked down, until I had one miss/delay and then she went see ya and blasted me.
I got lucky when i beat her as she didn't summon at all. As for her other spells, it's just a matter of learning the best ways to evade them. I know that's obvious to say but just keep at it and you'll be victorious.

I got lucky when i beat her as she didn't summon at all. As for her other spells, it's just a matter of learning the best ways to evade them. I know that's obvious to say but just keep at it and you'll be victorious.
Oh I'm not giving up. I WILL beat dat ass.

The most frustrating part of that fight is not having a sign of Marika near by. And I'm compelled to kill everyone in my way rather than just charging through to the lift.

Just finished NG+ for the plat. Basically ran through and did the least amount of bosses to see how long it would take, which was about 9-10 in game hours. Not much of an increase in difficulty either.

I know frenzied flame is supposed to be the bad ending but fuck that, it's the coolest IMO. What does the very end mean, Melina's part? Is that hinting at future content or just a consequence or your actions that's meant to be left up to the imagination?

I am very late on this game, but wow what a fun game. 65 hours in and level 125 currently. Going a high dex build with two curved bandit swords.

Back