Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I gave my own modified speed run a try. New game ++ and went the fastest route I could go. Got to Radagan at 2 hours and 2 minutes. Now I am still pretty powerful from previous playthoughs. But no way I'm playing the game enough to beat some of these bosses on NG at close to base level. So this was the only way I'd give a speed run a try.

Picked up an Elden Ring art book set. These things are massive.

srS7TrT_d.webp

I restarted another dark souls 3 run and I've gotten to the nameless king point. I actually dont think I can manage the rage that is coming from him, gaal, cinder, demon prince, and the biggest dick, midir.

I wanna restart another run in elden ring but I really hate the beginning bullshit.

I restarted another dark souls 3 run and I've gotten to the nameless king point. I actually dont think I can manage the rage that is coming from him, gaal, cinder, demon prince, and the biggest dick, midir.

I wanna restart another run in elden ring but I really hate the beginning bullshit.
Yeah I hate the castle and academy.

Any news of the DLC release? Would love a good reason to fire this thing up again.

I use a bow on the first part. If you get the timing down you can do it without getting hit. Midir was probably my biggest struggle in that game.

Weekly reminder that Rune Bears can suck a dick.

Just picked this back up from last year and first thing I run into is a damn Rune Bear! Just minding my own business picking flowers. Made me laugh because I saw your comment this week.

I have 90hrs in this game, just took down Godfrey’s golden shade and Morgott. Needed a guide to get to them, I have no clue what I’m doing now. Switched my build to a cheesy great shield and poke, but it works for me as I can’t dodge. Forgot how much I love this game and it’s world.

Did you get the Future Press strategy guides? Those things are always well made
Nah I collect art books from all kinds of mediums. I have several from the Souls series and couldn’t pass these up. From’s artists are some of my favorites.

Weekly update.

Rune bears can still blow me.

How is it that the Dragonkin in the Lake of Rot is an easier kill than those things?

Any tips on Astel? Bitch nails me with that fucking laser beam right off the bat every damn time, and my Mimic Tear won't engage unless I charge at it (not the greatest strategy when you're used to sniping with a bow).

Weekly update.

Rune bears can still blow me.

How is it that the Dragonkin in the Lake of Rot is an easier kill than those things?

Any tips on Astel? Bitch nails me with that fucking laser beam right off the bat every damn time, and my Mimic Tear won't engage unless I charge at it (not the greatest strategy when you're used to sniping with a bow).
You gotta get close and melee if I recall correctly

Back