Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my saga of Elden Ring is closing in. I do appreciate that From Soft allowed us chances to level the playing field with ashes. I was just able to eke out a victory on Malenia thanks to my mimic tear and blasphemous blade. I almost regret having to kill her, why can’t she be my maiden!?

I have to finish Crumbling Farum Azula and then move towards the finale. Still enjoying myself and can’t wait for the DLC.

I still have a bunch of areas, hero graves and things to check out. There is just so much to explore.

Tarnished, with the UK publication of Books of Knowledge, Vol. II from Future Press, Miyazaki has commented in-book that not all lore will be clarified and [we're] saving some revelations for future games. This has brought about a gleeful cacophony of speculation that he'd inadvertently just confirmed Elden Ring 2. Equal parts cool and vapor but wanted to share.

ER1.png

Here is Volume II if interested. (External)

My journey has ended and the Age of Stars has begun. Kind of an odd ending. Not a fan of the last boss fight, the Elden Beast. Had to switch to the colossal sword from that manga or whatever and smash. Now I will wait for the DLC.

This game has entered into my favorite games category. I almost didn’t buy it because Dark Souls 3 was tough and Bloodborne whooped me so badly.

Been at this for a while now but i made it to Malenia again as part of my all 165 bosses no damage challenge.

Only 7 more to go which doesn't sound like much but these are the toughest mofos so it could still take me forever.

Maidenless behaviour.

Well, I'm putting off my quest for the Elden Ring for now. I have a new love and a worm in my head that I need to have removed.

PS: Rune Bears can still go fuck themselves with a great ax.

Well, I'm putting off my quest for the Elden Ring for now. I have a new love and a worm in my head that I need to have removed.

dumb-and-dumber-i-got-worms.gif

Congrats on the lady friend and I hope the worm gets nuked.

Back