Official Fallout 76 Discussion

so you want to be a drug addicted maniac child killing cannibal that gos around enslaving other ppl?

You could in Fallout 2. The franchise is probably a bit too high profile for that now though.

so you want to be a drug addicted maniac child killing cannibal that gos around enslaving other ppl?
I would like the option to.... I don't think people are going to be good all the time. I figured in that type of world; there would be people you are really nice to then others you murder and crush.

You could in Fallout 2. The franchise is probably a bit too high profile for that now though.
I tried to play it but apparently my computer is too good for it..... I was sort of pissed that I paid 1.99 for both 1 and 2 but they didn't work,

I tried to play it but apparently my computer is too good for it..... I was sort of pissed that I paid 1.99 for both 1 and 2 but they didn't work,
I'm sure you can find an emulator that'll run it, kind of like how I used dosbox back in the day to run old police quest games.

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/starfield-elder-scrolls-6-engine

lmao what a bunch of cheap ass fucks. i have no more interest in these games or toiletbowl 76
It's either a shit ton of content and a huge map or a new engine. And they went with massive content. We will see how it shakes out. I got to level 25 or so in the beta and had fun but I think you need a squad of buddies to take full advantage of this game, which I'm running with but most fallout players probably going to have to form pugs to compete which is probably off putting.

I would like the option to.... I don't think people are going to be good all the time. I figured in that type of world; there would be people you are really nice to then others you murder and crush.
depending on the lore I'm sure most the vault dwellers that came out this early probably did become raiders or turned into someone like Allistair Tenpenny especially this close to the east coast. I'm sure that's why they enabled PvP in this game instead of just multiplayer PvE.

depending on the lore I'm sure most the vault dwellers that came out this early probably did become raiders or turned into someone like Allistair Tenpenny especially this close to the east coast. I'm sure that's why they enabled PvP in this game instead of just multiplayer PvE.
The pvp system is a bit odd. I was listening to the preview on on YouTube.

The pvp system is a bit odd. I was listening to the preview on on YouTube.
well it's better then the way they setup PvP in the Division where some dumbass runs in front of you when you're fighting npcs and you shoot the dumb shit and all the sudden all the other players are trying to kill you. Plus the douchebags in games like rust that goes around ganking solo players having both sides agreeing to it seems a bit easier for non PvP minded players.

well it's better then the way they setup PvP in the Division where some dumbass runs in front of you when you're fighting npcs and you shoot the dumb shit and all the sudden all the other players are trying to kill you. Plus the douchebags in games like rust that goes around ganking solo players having both sides agreeing to it seems a bit easier for non PvP minded players.
I bought an account to play assassin's creed origins for 5 bucks and it came with division 1. Not sure but the game seemed empty as hell. It got a little boring since it's like one giant map where you take over city block by city block. Like a pretty version of that GTA minigame where you take over territories

Have this downloaded and ready to go as soon as I get off work at 1am.

Gonna build one good and one bad character.

I bought an account to play assassin's creed origins for 5 bucks and it came with division 1. Not sure but the game seemed empty as hell. It got a little boring since it's like one giant map where you take over city block by city block. Like a pretty version of that GTA minigame where you take over territories
the division died off early on into it's life cycle due to stupid shit and it took the guys working on it like a year to get it into a good spot. It's kind of how Destiny 2 or Warframe started so by the time they released all their major patchs most the player base died off and left an empty game.

I'm so disappointed that there's a new Fallout game and I'm not playing it. I think I'm going to play RDR2 a while longer. Try to get God Of War for cheap on black Friday and maybe get around to playing this sometime next year. Hopefully by then maybe they will have worked out some of the kinks.

I'm so disappointed that there's a new Fallout game and I'm not playing it. I think I'm going to play RDR2 a while longer. Try to get God Of War for cheap on black Friday and maybe get around to playing this sometime next year. Hopefully by then maybe they will have worked out some of the kinks.
Im on the same boat. Also the lack of chat box completely fucks me since Im deaf. Like, seriously, theyre "looking into" adding it? Jesus Christ.

I’ll never buy a Bethesda game at launch. Never. Especially their first foray into online multiplayer.

Not that I give user reviews much thought...but damn, it's overwhelming how many people are hating it. I planned on holding off anyway.

I’ll never buy a Bethesda game at launch. Never. Especially their first foray into online multiplayer.
it can't be any worse then the ESO launch although I'm not sure how much of this game is Bethesda and how much is ZeniMax it just feels like FO4 with MMO stuff added to it.

Not that I give user reviews much thought...but damn, it's overwhelming how many people are hating it. I planned on holding off anyway.
ppl are going to hate it due to it coming out with an older game engine and feeling like a giant FO4 mod/dlc. It's playable and if you're not expecting too much it's ok. I like it more then I like RDR2 but I went into RDR2 expecting something other then a long drawn out story driven game. Fallout 76 is just seems better for ppl with adhd that doesn't require you to be stuck in long ass dialogue sequences while riding on a slow ass horse.

ppl are going to hate it due to it coming out with an older game engine and feeling like a giant FO4 mod/dlc. It's playable and if you're not expecting too much it's ok. I like it more then I like RDR2 but I went into RDR2 expecting something other then a long drawn out story driven game. Fallout 76 is just seems better for ppl with adhd that doesn't require you to be stuck in long ass dialogue sequences while riding on a slow ass horse.
Are you playing solo? Also, have you played AC Odyssey? I'd rate it up there for people who hated RDR2 because they wanted a faster pace with a ton of options.

Last edited:
Back