PlayStation Official Final Fantasy XVI Discussion

Honestly all they need to do is have more side quests like the ones at the end of the game.

Yep more side quest like that would be better. 7R I at least appreciated that they only had like 10 total I think. Very few side quest it felt like anyways.

Thread died quickly. I'm 70% through the game. Just finished probably the coolest GF fight in franchise history. Did you guys think this game sucks?

Thread died quickly. I'm 70% through the game. Just finished probably the coolest GF fight in franchise history. Did you guys think this game sucks?

No, I loved it and I'm not sure why there aren't more posts about it. Most games don't get talked about much here unless it's a From Software game.

I'm still in the beginning of my Final Fantasy mode playthrough. No rush to get the platinum, figure I'll get it sometime within the next 6 months.

Guessing Bahamut? Felt like that one went a little too long for me.

Just about to finish my FF Run and get the plat as that's my last trophy.

Best single player game in the series since 12 , not sure it's in my top 5 though

Guessing Bahamut? Felt like that one went a little too long for me.

Just about to finish my FF Run and get the plat as that's my last trophy.

Best single player game in the series since 12 , not sure it's in my top 5 though
Yeah Bahamut. Then I beat that knight boss after.

Plat done!
final-fantasy_6-ff6.gif

Rik, where Plat percentage sitting ATM? < 5%? @rikwebb

Feels like I’m nearing the end. Just toppled Titan.

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the story much? I enjoy the characters but I feel like I’ve mostly lost interest in the plot.

No, I loved it and I'm not sure why there aren't more posts about it. Most games don't get talked about much here unless it's a From Software game.

I'm still in the beginning of my Final Fantasy mode playthrough. No rush to get the platinum, figure I'll get it sometime within the next 6 months.

Replaying the game is surprisingly quick. I got to the end game base so quick I didn't even realize.

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the story much? I enjoy the characters but I feel like I’ve mostly lost interest in the plot.

I thought the story was one of the best parts. Including the Titan scenes when he tells Titan the truth about what happened to his girl. Just the way he does it is very sadistic.

The ending when you find out the final villains motivation kind of don't make sense though.

About 2/3's through give or take

Replaying the game is surprisingly quick. I got to the end game base so quick I didn't even realize.

I thought the story was one of the best parts. Including the Titan scenes when he tells Titan the truth about what happened to his girl. Just the way he does it is very sadistic.

The ending when you find out the final villains motivation kind of don't make sense though.
Yeah I figured I’d be in the minority lol.
About 2/3's through give or take
Damn this game is ridiculous. I know I’ve played for well over 20 hours at this point.

I tapped out after Titan fight. The pacing is horrible IMO and it’s just not a fun or interesting game unless the Dominants are fighting.

I did all of the hunts I am offered at this point and killed them all using the exact same technique. No reason to even remotely modify the game play unless you want to for fun/style.

I’m surprised how many people love this game. I guess FF just ain’t my bag anymore.

It's only on PS5, I bet that has more to do with the low post count here (small sub forum too) and especially the general lack of interest across streamers, I rarely hear about it. I actually popped in here to see if the game sucked, glad to hear it's great.

I doubt it would have the posts/interest Elden Ring had if it was multiplat, as not only was that game crazy epic, it was a big break through title for them, bringing lot's of new players to the addictive Souls formula.

What were the sales like? I thought it was a mistake going timed exclusive. Regardless, I'm looking forward to playing it once it comes to Steam.

Yeah I figured I’d be in the minority lol.

Damn this game is ridiculous. I know I’ve played for well over 20 hours at this point.
I'm 48 hours in and only seem to be approaching the end

Back