Multiplatform (]***Official GTA6 Thread***[)

I'm confident this game will deliver. Sadly still close to 2 years until release I guess.

Loved GTA 4. I tried to get into GTA 5 like 3 times but I can't stand it.
I enjoyed GTA4 a lot more than 5. It felt like the next evolution of GTA and I played the shit out of it. 5 just felt like a lot more of the same and I got bored of it fairly quickly (had the same experience with San Andreas after Vice city). I would go back to it, be impressed with it but it never quite clicked the same. I've seen comparison videos that also show things like physics and AI are better in 4 and it feels like they sacrificed some of those things just to make a bigger game. I appreciate big games and exploring but my favorite GTA was Vice City which was a much smaller, more refined game. I also enjoyed RDR1 more than 2.

Now 6 is going to be bigger than 5...seems cool but if the gaming ocean only gets wider and shallower I'm not sure how I'll feel about that. Hopefully they can do something extraordinary.

Last edited:
I enjoyed GTA4 a lot more than 5. It felt like the next evolution of GTA and I played the shit out of it. 5 just felt like a lot more of the same and I got bored of it fairly quickly (had the same experience with San Andreas after Vice city). I would go back to it, be impressed with it but it never quite clicked the same. I've seen comparison videos that also show things like physics and AI are better in 4 and it feels like they sacrificed some of those things just to make a bigger game. I appreciate big games and exploring but my favorite GTA was Vice City which was a much smaller, more refined game. I also enjoyed RDR1 more than 2.

Now 6 is going to be bigger than 5...seems cool but if the gaming ocean only gets wider and shallower I'm not sure how I'll feel about that. Hopefully they can do something extraordinary.

To me it wasn't even about the world or any of that stuff. I just straight up liked the story in 4 a lot more than 5. I liked Niko and his no BS attitude he had.

To me it wasn't even about the world or any of that stuff. I just straight up liked the story in 4 a lot more than 5. I liked Niko and his no BS attitude he had.
Yeah, Niko was such an awesome character, my fav protagonist in any GTA game. GTA V improved on a lot of the issues, like better handling for bikes and mission restarts, but none of the characters held a candle to Niko.

GTA IV also best hand to hand combat in the series. I loved getting into fist fights.

I was the opposite at launch for 4, but I rebought 4 recently on Xbox as it was cheap to give it a try
GTA4 is a mixed bag. I think the physics are the best in the series, and the story is one of the better ones, but it can also get very dull and repetitive, since there isn't much to do outside of driving and shooting. They really stripped it down to it's bare essentials, after coming off of the wacky "do anything you can imagine" world of San Andreas. As a sandbox game, it's quite a few notches below SA and GTAV, but it has a more focused story and tighter gameplay mechanics. The online portion of the game was surprisingly great at the time as well, and set the table for GTAV to really run with it.

Same. Lets Go back to Liberty City while im still alive plz
Yeah, but I hope they make Liberty City super massive this time, and include all of the boroughs. Or even better..... do that, but it's part of an even bigger map, including a number of other big cities across the US. All in one.

It's beyond time for this: (But make each returning city MUCH bigger than it was in its previous game. ie make Los Santos actually representative of LA and the greater LA area, etc -- obviously not 1:1, but they can do better than what they did in V, by a lot)
1702343950834.png

Last edited:
Is it true a whole bunch of people having a titty attack because the protagonist is a Latina female?

Its even worse if you count the entirety of Rockstar's published games, like the Max Payne games, Bully, and Red Dead Redemption 1.

Since 2013, they've published GTAV, and RDR2, and now GTA6 in 2025.

That's one of the reasons I'm not exactly enthusiastic about GTA6, because like GTA5 its single-player will be overwhelmingly likely to be lackluster to sucker fools into playing GTA-Online.

GTA-Online killed the entirety of Rockstar's desire to publish single-player games.

That's one of the reasons I'm not exactly enthusiastic about GTA6, because like GTA5 its single-player will be overwhelmingly likely to be lackluster to sucker fools into playing GTA-Online.
What exactly was lackluster about GTAVs campaign? It's huge.

Its even worse if you count the entirety of Rockstar's published games, like the Max Payne games, Bully, and Red Dead Redemption 1.

Since 2013, they've published GTAV, and RDR2, and now GTA6 in 2025.

GTA-Online killed the entirety of Rockstar's desire to publish single-player games.
So basically you're saying it proves Naught Dog was right to cancel It's the last of us multiplayer game that ballooned beyond original scope.

Also, it's possible the map goes up higher than we can see, and there's a portion (arm) that reaches out to the left, just like in real life.

1702937660381.png
1702937949950.png
1702937675851.png
1702937705493.png
1702937773150.png
The shape on the sticker looks really accurate to a smaller Florida, even down to the smallest details. The Panhandle at the top that curves down in the middle, the keys at the bottom that start near the East Coast and end to a bigger island in the West (Key West), and the East Coast shrinkng inland with Miami Beach sticking out.

And looking closer you can see a large hole in the top right, which matches the Leonida Lake in the mapping project. And on the West Coast, there’s even an indent in the land that looks pretty similar to Tampa Bay.

The last thing I noticed was how this map makes the (0,0) coordinates on the mapping project make a lot more sense. The (0,0) are way off to the right and not in the middle in the project, which would be claiming the middle of the map is more near Vice City. But how could Vice City be the middle if it’s on the Coast? Well the “map” in the trailer shows Vice City in the middle of that map as well, because of the panhandle stretching further to the West and the Ocean stretching out into the East.

I know this was a lot and I’m not saying I completely believe it either, but I feel like this is pretty believable with what we know from Rockstar and in the leaks. Hell, Rockstar said the game is taking place in Leonida (Florida), so why shouldn’t the shape of the map look similar to Florida?

Florida Joker suing GTA

lmao

i'm sure rockstar games will be getting right on it and cutting this man his check. they dont wan't none of this smoke!

he looks like he'd probably be willing to settle this case for just a bag of meth and a date with trevor philips.

Yep and RDR 2 was one of the best single players experiences I've had too, so that's definitely not something I'm concerned about.
Yeah, it's strange at how some people go on about how cheap the SP campaign was in GTAV, merely because it didn't block off portions of the game for paid DLC. GTAV is crazy huge, and gives you everything right out of the box. That's a good thing. GTAIV hiding very significant gameplay features behind paid DLC, is bad. Even the online stuff is all free, outside of wasting money on "Shark Cards", because people can't be arsed to grind a bit.

GTA 6 hacker handed indefinite hospital order​

An 18-year-old hacker who leaked clips of a forthcoming Grand Theft Auto (GTA) game has been sentenced to an indefinite hospital order.

He will remain at a secure hospital for life unless doctors deem him no longer a danger.

jesus fuck. they're sending a guy to the looney bin because he leaked some GTA shit.

they should be offering the guy a job in their security division.

What exactly was lackluster about GTAVs campaign? It's huge.

I beat it twice within a week of buying it and sold it for just under $10 what I paid for it.

I wasn't exactly rushing through it, and I took my time and did alot of side-content.

The map is huge, but the actual single-player content is meager.

Back