Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

lmao amazing

I love how the ramp occupies a special place in Trumps brain. He has an almost mystical reverence for the ramp. This is a man who is the epitome of fuck around and find out, a man who respects no living creature or inanimate object but he respects the ramp like a soldier respects his foe on the battlefield. He knows not to fuck with the ramp.

wow that is an amazing take. Mine is, and much shorter, “he easily jokes about yet another fake news headline when the person you voted for is obviously a senile joke”. Simple as, in’it? Lmao! <45>

tenor.gif

lmao amazing

I love how the ramp occupies a special place in Trumps brain. He has an almost mystical reverence for the ramp. This is a man who is the epitome of fuck around and find out, a man who respects no living creature or inanimate object but he respects the ramp like a soldier respects his foe on the battlefield. He knows not to fuck with the ramp.
Ramps are tricky, even spry young men fall victim to the ramp. Trumps handling of that ramp was definitely a high point during his presidency. I don’t know if we’ll ever be blessed again with a based egress such as that.

I may not like the guy as a President, but I don’t like this at all. We all have older relatives and I feel for them. We will all be there one day. This is so sad to watch. The Dems can not let him run again. He is a frail senile old man.

he reminds me of the grandma from the movie Bad Santa. Definitely not spry, maybe can make you some sandwiches or icecream cones

I may not like the guy as a President, but I don’t like this at all. We all have older relatives and I feel for them. We will all be there one day. This is so sad to watch. The Dems can not let him run again. He is a frail senile old man.

Hes always been a lying idiot though.

But now it’s in the wide open because his filters are broken due to being mentally compromised

His handlers must cringe in terror every time he’s rogue off the teleprompter

Bumping threads from a week ago.. must be desperate to distract from the orange turd facing 400 years

Bumping threads from a week ago.. must be desperate to distract from the orange turd facing 400 years
One has nothing to do with the other. Biden shows his issues almost daily at this point. There are at least a dozen videos of him in the last month or two displaying his issues. Falling, not knowing where he is, handlers telling him what to do and him slowly repeating it like a child, bumbling speeches, ice cream references after mass murders etc.

Brain dead Biden created more jobs than the past four Republican presidents combined.

Back