Spoilers Official Lords of the Fallen 2023 Disc [PS/PC/Xbox]

Big trailer, nearly two weeks away.

This year has made me realize that I'm an incredibly weak person. I already preordered 4 games for the rest of the year and I doubt I'll even have time to finish them all.

Lords of the Fallen
Star Ocean R
Alan Wake II
Spider Man 2

Big trailer, nearly two weeks away.

This year has made me realize that I'm an incredibly weak person. I already preordered 4 games for the rest of the year and I doubt I'll even have time to finish them all.

Lords of the Fallen
Star Ocean R
Alan Wake II
Spider Man 2

This year’s strength of schedule versus gamer will is like Bob Sapp fighting a toddler. Succumb, kneel, beg for quick death. That said, this game just looks better and better.

Bit shy on preorder because of launch state of original being what it was but the preorder Dark Crusader WPN/armor bonus (otherwise late-game class) is something that really sweetens the pot for me.

Don’t think I can buy and start my Cyberpunk + Phantom Lib adventure with how close this is to launching. Bummer as it kind of snuck up on me. I’d planned on this being a cool game to play over Hallowe’en too with all the crypt/underworld exploration, so don’t want to change things up and not support CI Games.

<Prem974>

giphy.gif

I just learned about this game a week ago and it's already quickly moved up to the top of my list of games on deck. Looks better than Elden Ring in every way honestly.

Here's a short preview clip that shows off some of the map, weapons and armor sets. I just finished Bloodborne for the first time and I can't wait to jump in this!

I just learned about this game a week ago and it's already quickly moved up to the top of my list of games on deck. Looks better than Elden Ring in every way honestly.

Here's a short preview clip that shows off some of the map, weapons and armor sets. I just finished Bloodborne for the first time and I can't wait to jump in this!

I pre-ordered so it's guaranteed to be an absolute disaster at launch.

has anyone pay'd attention to the sound design? Its utterly crazy

has anyone pay'd attention to the sound design? Its utterly crazy
Crazy in what way and which video?

I'm surprised this game isn't getting more attention and press with the release date being next Friday.

I'm surprised this game isn't getting more attention and press with the release date being next Friday.

just look at some of the game play video. Put some headphones on, the sounds weapons and foot steps sound meaty an amazing

just look at some of the game play video. Put some headphones on, the sounds weapons and foot steps sound meaty an amazing
Everything about it looks amazing and the devs are apparently still making last minute tweaks based on feedback, which is awesome. I'm very curious to see how the reviews shake out next week.

Everything about it looks amazing and the devs are apparently still making last minute tweaks based on feedback, which is awesome. I'm very curious to see how the reviews shake out next week.
agreed

Probably because October also has Spiderman 2, Mario Wonder, Alan Wake 2, Assassin's Creed, Sonic, etc. It's probably the craziest month that I ever recall. With that being said though I still think this game looks awesome enough to stand out even among all of those and I think it will be a hit. Lies of P was pretty quiet up until launch too and then people realized how good it was. I think Lies of P success make people hungry for another great Soulslike, at least that's how I feel.

Apparently streamers with review copies have the green light to show off the game starting tomorrow. One of the guys I watch for souls walkthroughs will be playing it tomorrow at 9am and I saw through reddit that others will around that time as well. Can't wait to see the final build.

https://youtube.com/@FightinCowboy?si=J9ueXUMxgM15OFDl

FS too many games to get, this is sounding quality so far.

I've made a list off the top of my head. 9 games I want right now and that's not including Cyberpunk + dlc which I've just bought and haven't played yet.

Anyone pick up the Deluxe Edition?

I forgot we get armor tincts too to finish any metallic garb for gold, silver, or bronze alongside XP, MP, HP consumables to soften first steps in the coming hellscape. Not bad for only 10€ more – and the obvious flagship takeaway of Dark Crusader abilities + drip. Bigger pubs charge base game + 30€ for the same.

Edition's OST and 3D artbook could be neat too but some of that stuff is throwaway padding or then single-use at best.

Apparently streamers with review copies have the green light to show off the game starting tomorrow. One of the guys I watch for souls walkthroughs will be playing it tomorrow at 9am and I saw through reddit that others will around that time as well. Can't wait to see the final build.

https://youtube.com/@FightinCowboy?si=J9ueXUMxgM15OFDl

This ^ goes live in 12 minutes, brother Lords. Just a heads-up and good for first impressions, then bounce, IMO:

Back