Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

The Invasions are okay at best. Not a fan of the Survival encounters at all.

There's currently a Pyramid Invasion point and my Frostfart Reiko is a titan slaying machine, also used him to beat the Sub-zero boss.

Last edited:
Khameleon came out today, she's kinda cool.

Really cool that some of these dailies/weeklies to unlock shit require you to play online when that shit is broken as hell. Also, some require TYMs.. and if you've already done them all it doesn't count doing them again.

Tried Kombat League again and can't do anything.

Shit just doesn't fucking work. It's not my system, it's not my internet. Input lag is insane and it seems my wifi opponents have no issues.

Khameleon came out today, she's kinda cool.

Really cool that some of these dailies/weeklies to unlock shit require you to play online when that shit is broken as hell. Also, some require TYMs.. and if you've already done them all it doesn't count doing them again.
Her fatality is disappointing though. Felt like no effort was put into it. Even I could have came up with something far more creative.

Who thought it was a good idea to give her the "I Want To Speak To You Manager" haircut?

What kind of special moves does her lore allow for? She a zoner, rushdown, or what? Her name alone makes me think of Shang Tsung in ability or then invisibility – but I don't know.

Rumblings of Peacemaker being delayed because they are still trying to figure out the sync issue which took alot of their time. Boon has also been MIA lately when he's usually non stop on social media.

Rumblings of Peacemaker being delayed because they are still trying to figure out the sync issue which took alot of their time. Boon has also been MIA lately when he's usually non stop on social media.
Damn, I was looking forward to getting him next week when Season Three starts.

Feels like this game died. Probably my only regret purchase of 2023. I already dropped it. Hate the Invasions mode and so there's not much else I enjoy doing. I miss the Towers from 11, don't like them in this one.

I don't really regret buying it as I didn't pay full price, but it's definitely hit the back burner as I've 100% season 3 other than some of the seasonal skins idgaf about. On top of online being an unplayable mess.

Delaying season 4 ain't good. Really gonna need Johnny Savage to make this game relevant. Maybe Soul Smoke too.

Definitely leans less ninja – more sorcerer in this. He looks fast + good juggle. Fatality was again absolutely mediaeval. Yuck, lol. Thanks, TK.

Message from Emperor Ed:

30+ years ago we were working on the very first #MortalKombat game. The game's software, had sections of code that it (theoretically) should never reach/execute. If it did, it incremented a counter that would log the ERROR. We also made a "Game Audits" screen where we could check this counter in arcades.

To keep each log short, I wrote an assembler MACRO that would call all the necessary functions in one line of code. The macro was called ERMAC... short for Error Macro.

Unfortunately or fortunately, we listed the number of ERMACS that occurred directly after the log/number of times players fought against REPTILE, who was a hidden fighter in the first Mortal Kombat.

This (of course) made players speculate that ERMAC was another hidden character, like REPTILE. Soon rumors of ERMAC became stuff of legend with players insisting they fought against him. They didn't. :)

In Mortal Kombat 2 we made REPTILE a playable fighter and added 3 new hidden fighters: Smoke, Jade and Noob Saibot. But some players were still looking for Ermac.

For MK3 we decided to turn some of the myths into reality, starting with ANIMALITIES. Finally in Ultimate MK3 (running out of kolors) we finally added ERMAC as an actual (red ninja) fighter in the roster.

Over the years he has made a number of appearances in MK games. Now he has a full story/history and is part of the MK lore.

We never (as in ever) would have guessed this red ninja with a ridiculous name would end up such a big part of Mortal Kombat's history and still be kicking over 30 years later! But here we are, as he is about to join the roster of #MortalKombat1

Back