Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

Looks like the final kombat kast is Wednesday. But the whole thing leaked as people got early copies, I saw alot of the release date breaks were on the huge special edition one.

Was hoping for human Cyrax and Sektor as playable characters.

Not even going to bother with the last kombat kast. If you preordered the premium edition you get access on the 14th which is just a day after it airs. I don’t see the point in watching

Its just going to be Reiko, Shang gameplay with launch trailer later on. I just left few groups of MK1 because they spoil from time to time.
Since beta i have to say there is no hype for other character but sub zero

Gameplay looks crisp in this unlike weightier 11 and the combos...O, man. Vicious. Jean Claude bless. Reptile death roll combo @ 2m 32s is sick. Trailer's been up 1h and has passed quarter of a million views, I'm seeing; sales likely to break 11's record, IMO.

Gameplay looks crisp in this unlike weightier 11 and the combos...O, man. Vicious. Jean Claude bless. Reptile death roll combo @ 2m 32s is sick. Trailer's been up 1h and has passed quarter of a million views, I'm seeing; sales likely to break 11's record, IMO.
Yeah this game is going to do crazy numbers. 11 had 15 million and this seems to have more hype around it. I could see it doing 17 to 18 million, not sure about 20 but would be cool to see. The DLC could push it there though because they chose really popular characters that are pretty new in television

Reiko looking well balanced, he's quick, has some grappling, he could be a fun character to learn.

Rewatched, Shang doesnt look as slow as i originall thought, that fatality was nice too. I need to get my pre order in so I can get him as a bonus before it's too late. Have they released a roadmap for dlc yet?

Last edited:
Application file size and preload dates are up for PS platform, to include Premium Ed. download starting today:

• Download: 114 GB
  • Ver: 1.000.001
  • Standard Edition (70 USD):
  • Pre-Load : Sep 17, Midnight
  • Release : Sep 19, Midnight
  • Premium Edition (110 USD)
  • Pre-Load : Today, 17:00 UTC
  • Release : Sep 14, 17:00 UTC

How you guys planning to tackle this game tomorrow? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there's about five different categories

Tutorials
Story Mode
Invasions
Towers
Online Matches

Personally, I think I'll do the basic tutorial and then jump right into the story for a little bit.

My wife and I watched half the story that leaked online, so we'll probably start with Towers or Invasion.

My wife and I watched half the story that leaked online, so we'll probably start with Towers or Invasion.
Bro why would you do that to yourself on release date? The graphics are so much better when played natively than the compressed video on YouTube

Just finished watching the story mode on youtube and I'd say it's the best one they've done.

They story mode has been such a blast. I’ve just finished chapter ten. I love it.

I love how this Deadly alliance but reimagined to such an interesting take and straying away from your typical character arcs. Reptile was finally done justice imo.

Got the Kollector’s in, it’s one of the best presentations I’ve ever seen. Can’t get to the game for a bit though unfortunately.

Finished up the story and moving on to Invasion. Reiko has been my favorite to use so far with Li Mei being a close second. I do miss the Krypt, but I prefer unlocking things for characters via the mastery system in this game over wasting koins on random nonsense in MK11.

Bro why would you do that to yourself on release date? The graphics are so much better when played natively than the compressed video on YouTube

Agreed, but we were impatient.

Back