Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

Sheeeeeit, after the shenanigans with the last MK; tokens and nonsense grinding, I thought I was gonna be out.

…but they’re pulling me back in.

#FREEHANZO
#NOTMYSCORPION

I still need to pre-order to get Shang Tsung, been traveling for work and forgot this was out early for the premium. Readying my wallet for the destruction of the next few months.

Definitely best story they done. Enjoyed alot !

That's surprising - I was so underwhelmed (and I have loved the stories in the old games).

For me, they changed too much and tried to do too much - it made most characters storylines too shallow, and the ending didn't feel like it was a high stakes conflict resulting in armageddon. I actually kind of got bored towards the end (I won't spoil the story since the game isn't released).

They also neutered so many characters - Reptile is some sort of twink, Ermac wasn't remotely terrifying and Scorpion's in game story was lackluster (although they do a good job of setting him up for future installments).

I much preferred the storyline of MK11 - the reboot doesn't do justice to the MK lore that so many people have come to love.

They nerfed pretty much every character in this, but I really didn't mind. Bringing every back to a more grounded level to start over and not jump the shark like MK has done many times before kinda worked for me. Even with how batshit crazy everything got at the end. Liu Kang is obviously the strongest and it makes sense why. Everyone else is starting from scratch, and I'm interested to see where things go from here.

They nerfed to the ground my Sub Zero but still, this is my best ranked stats so far !
18-1 ab0f27fb-0ebb-4696-a134-150c9806f62c.jpeg

Finished the story. Definitely agree it was the best yet. Loved all the changes they made and think they did a perfect amount while leaving enough for the next games to still have a lot. Now gonna go to training mode and start grinding. Gonna start with Baraka and probably pick up Ashrah as a secondary afterwards. I really liked how she felt in the story. The combos in this game feel so fresh and way more awesome than anything MK11 could offer.

I thought the story was meh. I liked the new origin stories, but I lost interest once they introduced the villain. I was also hoping for a certain someone to show up at the end based on it's location.

One thing I really dislike is it not showing the second fatality in the moves list even after performing it. I've tried them in Tower, Invasion and Fatality Training, but they remain hidden. My guess is they wont show until you unlock it via Mastery. I wish they would appear after performing it like in the past games.

F6Kp6AvbUAAbr9w

the switch looking like a non-talking NPC from Starfield

It’s pretty fun, even though I’m shit. The campaign was a pretty fun way to waste a couple hours.

The Switch version has a unique 3D mode.

I can’t watch that without a twitter account, but the switch is as underpowered as a portable Nintendo system would be. I don’t even know why this is offered on the system. I say that as a fan of the switch in general.

Loving Baraka in this. His back 3 is such a good armor breaking tool to blow up wake ups.

I've bought a couple of dud games the last year or so, I need a win with this one.

Megan Fox line delivery is atrocious. It's hard to listen to any Nitara dialogue.

Back