***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophy presentations on US sports are so bad. Seriously you should watch how some football (soccer) events do it. Watch an English FA Cup final presentation, it's just so much better.

The owner doesn't touch the trophy, the pitch/court/playing surface just has the players on it, there are no mindnumbingly shitty speeches and the interviews of the players are for tv and don't take center stage.
Lmao @ watching a third world sport Stfu.

Curry best non-mvp (winning team) performance since Kobe in the Shaq-kobe days... lest you forget.

Losing team MVPs don't (and shouldn't) exist.

Lebron got the MVL for sure tho, I'll give him that.

Just glad two scrappy underdog type teams got to battle it out for the title. Helluva series.

im sure he will be losing mad sleep over it with his millions of dollars and championships.

Sure. Among 4 billion peasants that KD won't be hanging out with. Among NBA legends he'd be a little introvert. He wont be waving his ring around Barkley in TNT that's for sure

if i was curry i would be humiliated right now. this used to be his team, he was the face of it and helped build it from the ground up, and just when he's about to achieve the ultimate payoff, people just show up and take his fmvp LMAO

he could have won and added to his individual legacy at the same time, the fucking goof

westbrook comes out as the real winner here. triple double average & mvp baby

He is basically the reason they won , with no Durant, LeBron would have overwhelmed them again.
Probably.....which is why the haters point make no sense. This team needed fresh blood to beat the cavs. Last years loss is the best thing that happened to warriors

The Block last year will go down as the last moment where LeBron was truly above everyone else. The decline will commence in full next year.

Trophy presentations on US sports are so bad. Seriously you should watch how some football (soccer) events do it. Watch an English FA Cup final presentation, it's just so much better.

The owner doesn't touch the trophy, the pitch/court/playing surface just has the players on it, there are no mindnumbingly shitty speeches and the interviews of the players are for tv and don't take center stage.
The Stanley Cup presentation is better. The trophy doesn't touch the owners until all the players get it unlike the NFL or NBA where they get it first. Plus it's a much better trophy :)

if i was curry i would be humiliated right now. this used to be his team, he was the face of it and helped build it from the ground up, and just when he's about to achieve the ultimate payoff, people just show up and take his fmvp LMAO

he could have won and added to his individual legacy at the same time, the fucking goof

westbrook comes out as the real winner here. triple double average & mvp baby
He got cuck'd. KD is taking Ayesha tonight

Javale Mcgee should of gotten FMVP

Probably.....which is why the haters point make no sense. This team needed fresh blood to beat the cavs. Last years loss is the best thing that happened to warriors
Plus the Warriors don't have the Luxury to be shitty in the West, the Spurs won 60+ games again at the very least they know they have to be deep enough to beat the West and be fresh for the Finals, the Cavs slept walked through the regular season with the second seed but did anyone believe that when push came to shove they weren't the clear favorite to make out of there ?

Poor Mark Jackcan

I'd be so openly bitter

I wonder what Chuck has to say about GSW. You think he'll hate on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back