OFFICIAL Platinum Mike Perry War Wagon

When Mike had a bad outing last time, I didn't go badmouthing him. In fact I stood behind him & helped people understand that it was just a fluke outing. Groovy pretty much had the same thing happen to him this time. They both have a lot of potential. They're both young & improving & it could all click for either one of them at any time.
Lando is a can with flashy moves.
Prove me wrong.

Lando is a can with flashy moves.
Prove me wrong.
He's hardly a "can" as you poetically describe him. Teymur is like 5 - 0 in the UFC & that fight was so close that it was decided in the end of the 2nd when Teymur threw like 3 knees.

We all know that flying dick to Green's head was not a point deduction worthy foul. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a foul at all... & even with the point deduciton, round 1 should've been a 10/8.

This fight with Klose was close. He didn't get to entertain us like normal because he was being stalled on the fence for half the fight, but we can deal with a less than exciting outing from the guy who has delivered so many times before.

The point is that he's hanging with everyone. That's not the definition of a "can." A can is someone who gets destroyed by everyone. That's not what's happening here.

He's hardly a "can" as you poetically describe him. Teymur is like 5 - 0 in the UFC & that fight was so close that it was decided in the end of the 2nd when Teymur threw like 3 knees.

We all know that flying dick to Green's head was not a point deduction worthy foul. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a foul at all... & even with the point deduciton, round 1 should've been a 10/8.

This fight with Klose was close. He didn't get to entertain us like normal because he was being stalled on the fence for half the fight, but we can deal with a less than exciting outing from the guy who has delivered so many times before.

The point is that he's hanging with everyone. That's not the definition of a "can." A can is someone who gets destroyed by everyone. That's not what's happening here.
Wow, many excuses.
Also, he got destroyed by Teymur, wasn't even close.

I wasn't on board before, I'm in now. I know I'm late to the party but I'm sure there's room for one more.

Wow, many excuses.
Also, he got destroyed by Teymur, wasn't even close.
Nope, no excuses.... just reality.

You're obviously trolling me with that Teymur comment... have a nice day.

3NvE.gif

FACTS:
- 1-1-3 since facing serious competition.
- lost to unranked fighters
- 26 years OLD

And you telling ME i'm trolling?
Lol GTFO.

Groovy nation is a pathetic ripoff of Platinum Nation and Cando is a fraud.

FACTS:
- 1-1-3 since facing serious competition.
- lost to unranked fighters
- 26 years OLD

And you telling ME i'm trolling?
Lol GTFO.

Groovy nation is a pathetic ripoff of Platinum Nation and Cando is a fraud.
Interesting how you change the subject instead of mentioning what I said you were trolling me about.

Also, the Revolution Pre-dates Plat Naysh... so if anyone has ripped of an organized Shercrew.... it is you..

avitar-revolution-2-gif.404721

Attachments

• Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    966 KB · Views: 73
Interesting how you change the subject instead of mentioning what I said you were trolling me about.

Also, the Revolution Pre-dates Plat Naysh... so if anyone has ripped of an organized Shercrew.... it is you..

avitar-revolution-2-gif.404721
Snake in the grass right there.
A minute ago you were praising platinum nation, now you accusing us of theft.

Myrddin sup homie long time! I personally love Lando hes super exciting, and it makes me miserable to see him lose :(

You know him better than me though, what do you think hed have to fix up in his game to be a title contender going into his 30s?

Perry couldn't even KO a 1 armed fighter.

When Mike had a bad outing last time, I didn't go badmouthing him. In fact I stood behind him & helped people understand that it was just a fluke outing. Groovy pretty much had the same thing happen to him this time. They both have a lot of potential. They're both young & improving & it could all click for either one of them at any time.
I feel for you brother. That last fight was too Klose to call. Groovy will be back with a whole new funk in no time. This I am sure of.

Myrddin sup homie long time! I personally love Lando hes super exciting, and it makes me miserable to see him lose :(

You know him better than me though, what do you think hed have to fix up in his game to be a title contender going into his 30s?
Alwayz a pleasure bro.

I think he's doing all the right thingz... He just had a bad outing... it happens.

He hired a strength & conditioning coach as well as a grappling coach over a year ago & has been working with Jackson on game planning & energy usage, so all that stuff should start clicking for him. He's actually relatively new to the sport, so there's a lot of muscle memory & stuff that still needs to be deveoloped. I'm expecting it to click in for him at some point.

Snake in the grass right there.
A minute ago you were praising platinum nation, now you accusing us of theft.
Except that I said "IF"

I didn't "accuse" anyone of anything. I simply pointed out that the Revolution was first. So "IF" anyone is ripping someone off... it would have to be a crew that happened after the first crew.

We've actually been over all this before.

How could we possibly be copying you when we did it first?

Alwayz a pleasure bro.

I think he's doing all the right thingz... He just had a bad outing... it happens.

He hired a strength & conditioning coach as well as a grappling coach over a year ago & has been working with Jackson on game planning & energy usage, so all that stuff should start clicking for him. He's actually relatively new to the sport, so there's a lot of muscle memory & stuff that still needs to be deveoloped. I'm expecting it to click in for him at some point.
Ok.. i get hear ya, and agree. But i think to truly be a TITLE contender he would have to take steroids to have that ferocity and strength, what do u think?

I wish him and his girl were still together.

she ain't a dime and platinum can bag anything cuz thats how real homies do, but at the same time maintaining relationships is a sign of a strong minded individual.

sounds funny I know, but things like that show character.

still, I'm down with the wagon and hope he blessed many more bitches

Alwayz a pleasure bro.

Bellator is next.

Except that I said "IF"

I didn't "accuse" anyone of anything. I simply pointed out that the Revolution was first. So "IF" anyone is ripping someone off... it would have to be a crew that happened after the first crew.

We've actually been over all this before.

How could we possibly be copying you when we did it first?
Actual Lie.
Platinum Nation was one of a kind and your Groovy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry is a ripoff.
You were lucky I didn't call you out back then cause of your autism.

Ok.. i get hear ya, and agree. But i think to truly be a TITLE contender he would have to take steroids to have that ferocity and strength, what do u think?
haha... didn't see that one coming... lol

<escalate99>

It does seem to be the way a lot of people of the past did things... but there's something to be said about a calm approach too. There are many success stories from the laid back approach. So I don't feel that a change in demeanor is necessary... it's just to continue to evolve & keep sharpening those tools.

There are many ways to look at it. On one hand being a ferocious animal could help you in one fight but make you rush into a KO in another. Being laid back can keep you fighting smart but also hurt you if you don't pull the trigger. At the same time a laid back fighter could do all the right things at the right time & look out standing.

Back